Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new World, A new Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

A new World, A new Life - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:12 am

Cide continued stabbing while he began texting. He wasn't really paying attention, just using a combination of his burst and sense Rise to detect where his prey would be. He then picked up on a sound outside. He smiled to himself and sat down on the floor while putting his phone away. Things were about to kick up a notch.

He smiled wider as he noticed all the blood flowing from Grana. "Don't slow down. Cause I sure as hell won't. Whatever Ciro told you, take to heart. Unlike him I'm not going to baby you. You either fly or die, Gr. An. A." He smiled as he pronounced his name. His bloodlust eyes tracked the male to the window where he set the male up to be shot at.

The boy got hit once, and Cide cheered. He dodged the next two, and he was pissed. He frowned and thrust the spear at him, but Grana used it to his advantage. "Fuck this...Noir FIRE!" The three weapons of Noir went ablaze with blue fire, which was really unstable PSI energy, and the blades returned to Cide's side where they began throwing this energy. Every time they released the energy, it would become infused with more, and more would be thrown.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:49 am

Chatha watched as one of his three bullets hit Grana, and the other two dodged. Not bad. But what if it was upped by two. It was just then that Cide used Noir Fire. Now the kid was in for it. The more unstable Cide's PSI energy became, the more dangerous it was to his opponent. Chatha watched as the blade's started to throw the energy towards Grana. It would be interesting to see if the kid could dodge both the thrown energy and the shots Chatha himself fired.

Slightly moving from his position, he once again raised the rifle to his face and carefully aimed for the stomach, the right knee, both shoulders and the chest. If the first or fifth shot were to hit, it could possibly become dangerous for Grana, the other three would just restrict his movement, which would still be dangerous considering Cide was his main opponent.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:32 am

Grana felt uneasy, and lightheaded which made him scared for his life. He remembered what Cide said if he passed out. He wasnt going to let that happen even if he died. Of course he was scared at the fact that Cide would have his way with him, but it realy was his hatred for losing. Grana did not want to lose, he couldnt bare it.

Grana watched as Noir was brought back, and prepared for something that looked deadly. Grana was hurting bad, cuts on his arm, shoulder, back, forehead. He even noticed a cut on his leg that he didnt remember getting. His arms hurt from ealier and his right felt cold. Grana took a deep breathe and looked at Cide. "Bring it."

Grana dodged the first wave of fire by swaying to the side farther away from the window, this would give him more time to avoid those ice bullets that he was positive would be coming again. He dodged the second and the third almost easily, Grana felt happy about this but soon his smile would turn to a frown. His mind was aware of all possible things, that could come. Keeping his keen attention on Cide but waiting for more ice.

Grana felt it was getting harder to avoid these fire arcs, and it was getting much harder. But he saw it one bullet aiming for his stomach, he dodged by flipping back then to the side to avoid another fire wave they were getting bigger. The next bullet aimed for his knee, it hit but Grana reacted quickly hitting an arc with it. That made his knee burst in pain, pain that distracted him from the two shots coming at his shoulder.

He managed to avoid one, but his left shoulder was hit. He was backed up to a chair that he kicked towards the next bullet coming at his chest, the chair froze and Grana kicked it quickly towards Cide. He really wanted to hit him, but knew most likely it wasnt. Tha arcs were still coming and Grana was gonna be hit by one, he slamed his frozen shoulder toward it. That launched him back a few feet, he slamed into a wall and had trouble getting back up. There was an arc coming straight at him, and Grana had nothing left but a duck. Blood was pouring from his cuts, he raised his hand up in attempt to block the flaming wave. Instantly a green claw of energy came out and stoped it mid-air. Grana saw this but he was on the verge of passing out. Laying on the floor he pushed his hand forward, and crushed the wave of flame. The green Claw continued to go foraward to hit Cide but dissapeared as soon as it got near. Grana was done, knocked out unconcious on the floor. But his eye open a little bit

Fucker
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:01 am

Cide smiled as it was clear he was getting overloaded. His body was losing blood rapidly. Also he was getting nosebleeds. His body was at it's limit i it didn't already pass it. He would be done soon, but he was holding in there very well. Even Cide was impressed. He didn't like to lose either, but he wasn't going to pass out of it. He probably would have just lied and called it quits then ripped the guy apart and had fun doing it.

He did get some good laughs out of the struggling male. Seeing him quickly move from one spot to the other in a frantic attempt to not get hit was amusing. He knew his powers were worthless from a distance. So this made Noir perfect. He couldn't help but laugh. He looked silly. Especially when he took hits from Noir Fire. It was just all so wonderfully beautiful.

He did frown though when he passed out. Cide stopped firing and slowly walked over to the male. He poked him with his foot and then used Noir's scythe to gently rub down his back, as he neared his rear, Cide grinned. He was going to have fun. Then his body froze. Blue flames arose from him and he growled. He was pissed. The fire seemed to move up and down his body as he fought for control, but he lost. He was consumed and when the fire shattered, Ciro stood there. He used his telekinetic powers to move Grana from the floor to the couch.

Ciro looked to the location of Chatha. "Coming down?"
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:24 am

Chatha yawned from exhaustion. This had nothing to do with how much he had used his ability, he was just plain old tired. He stayed on the catwalk while Cide moved to Grana, and poked him with his foot. Looks like Cide wanted to have some fun with the newbie. Question was would Ciro allow it. It was shortly after that, that the flames shattered and Grana started to float. Guess not. Chatha then heard Ciro call up to him. He shurged. Why not. Its not like the catwalk was comfortable to begin with. "Sure, why not" Getting rid of the rifle, Chatha jumped down from the catwalk and landed to the right of the couch. "So whose the new kid. Must be new, considering he only lasted about three or five minutes since I got here."

Chatha sat down on the arm of the chait, and looked up at Ciro. "So how have you been?"
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 10:51 am

Ciro sat down on air and looked at Chatha. He shrugged. "He lasted a very long time before you showed up. Survived a fight with me, but Cide is not me. He doesn't care for safety so to say he lasted this long is an impressive feat for someone who is just awakening their PSI..." He leaned back a bit and crossed his arms as well as his legs. He looked at Chatha for a moment before looking back to the resting boy. He really did do well.

The Drifter sighed softly and yawned. He was not really tired, but using his PSI so much was catching up to him. He rubbed his neck and looked back at Chatha. "Why are you here anyway? You must have been near by..."
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:00 am

"I was napping on a nearby bench when I got a message from Cide, saying he wanted me to assist with Sense training." Now that he thought about it, it was kind of off that Cide would call him up, considering they got along worse than cats and dogs on a good day. Oh well he must have had his reasons. "If it wasn't for the call from your other half, I would still be napping. Man that trip really did a number on me." Chatha streched again, which was accompied by another yawn. This one lasting for about a good minute, before Chatha was allowed to close his mouth. "So where did you find this one? Considering he survived Psyren, it was either there or shortly after." Odds are thats where Ciro found him. Its where all new Drifters were found, if they got lucky.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:19 am

Grana's head felt like it was going split in two, he felt the pain which woke him up. His nose was running with blood again, he wiped it off and sat up straight.

His body was in pain, and he had a headache. His clothes were all torn and he didnt go to school today. And by his standards he lost a fight, so right now Grana was not to happy. But he remembered what he actually accomplished today, and from today onward he wouldnt loose another fight with a normal human being that is. His cuts still there, but they looked as if there were healing really slowly atleast the pain was somewhat barable.

Grana stood up and looked at Cide or Ciro, the straight hair darkers eyes meant it was Ciro who was far more normal the Cide. But there was another guy sitting on the arm of the chair who had white hair like him. Grana held his head.

"Damn my head is banging, fuck you Cide...one day..." Grana said outloud. Then he remembered what Cide said and wondered what had happen to him while he was out of it. "Oh no...please dont tell me."
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:32 am

"To be honest, he started. He used Noir to touch you a bit, but I came in before he did anything too drastic. Don't worry. You're fine. Just lay back down and don't make threats at Cide. He was hardly even trying when he went against you. Trust me, you have a while to go before you're ready for him." He smiled. "But you did good. Lay down now and stop moving so damn much." Ciro sighed. The kid was growing on him, but that didn't mean he was going to give him special treatment or anything.

His blue eyes shifted to Chatha. "Cide found him in the streets. Not me. Cide, being who he was, attacked him first of course. Held him at spear-point before letting the kid go. But that's Cide for you..." He chuckled a bit and sighed again.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 12:23 pm

So thats what it was. Didn't really surprise Chatha, espically when it came to Cide. When he found something he liked, Cide didn't really like to give it up or let it go for that matter. All these was from just a couple of encounters with Cide, which Chatha was pretty thankful for, cause like most people he wasn't a fan of Cide, and always wondered how Ciro was able to keep him under control. Chatha shifted his eyes to Grana. "Your a lucky kid, that Ciro stepped in when he did, cause if he didn't it would have a hell of a fight just to get you away from him." Chatha studied him. So he was able to hold some ground against Cide. Interesting. Wanting to keep tabs on him in the future, Chatha asked him his name. "So kid what's your name?" Getting up to stretch, Chatha patted Ciro on the shoulder. "Don't worry too much, you have a good control over Cide, and you have me to help when things get out of hand." Jumping up onto the couch, Chatha sat on the back and just stared at Grana and Ciro.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 1:52 pm

Grana hoped back on the couch and looked around the room. It was a complete mess, ice was covering walls many new holed and scratches all over the walls. Pieces of couch and broken chairs all around. "Jeez we did all this."

Grana then smirked at all the destruction, feeling pleased for making such a mess. Grana yawned, he was tired all the fighting the thinking, the not thinking. He was beat, and wanted rest quick.

"Oh names Grana, and yours?" Grana asked him politely. Grana looked at him and almost studied him. He raised an eyebrow and before Chatha could answer his question Grana asked another.

"Hey were you the one shooting those ice bullets at me?" Grana asked looking serious, almost angry.

"Cause man that was wicked!" Grana said suddenly in enjoyment.
Back to top Go down
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 11:22 pm

Chatha yawned again. Fuck I'm tired "If you think this is impressive, wait till you start taking out Tavoo in Psyren, that when you get into some serious destruction." The way he spoke of the Tavoo, made them seem almost easy to kill, which was far from the truth. Besides the Star Commandars who ruled the place, Tavoo were the next thing to look out for.

Chatha didn't bother holding out his hand, not wanting to waste precious energy. "Names Chatha, if you can tell from looks, I'm not from America." He slightly laughed at Grana's comment before he could answer the question.

"Yes it was me." Chatha shaped a rifle made completely out of ice from what looked like out of nowhere. "I have the ability to manipulate ice. And firing bullets out of ice is just the beginning of what I can do." He decided to leave it at that, if Grana wanted to know more he would have to stick around long enough or find out for himself.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:15 am

Grana took acount to what he said. He started thinking about all he saw today, all he learned about PSI, Psyren and whats been dwelling in his mind.

He must be as strong as Ciro over here,...can I become that strong? Eehhh I gotta go.

Grana got up dispite just sitting down, when Ciro told him to. He shouldnt be moving so much but he had to get home. Although Grana was pleased, he was upset no angry at himself. He had lost today, he hated thinking about even if the odds were against him he still lost in his mind. He hated losing no matter what.

Grana walked over to his book bag and jacket that surprisingly avoided any damage from all the craziness going on. He put on his jacket and flinched, in pain the cuts still there body bruises and gashes. His right arm still felt a little cold to him. He didnt want to put, his book bag on that would make the cuts on his back worse.

Now how in the hell am I going to tell mother, I didnt go to school today looking like this. Maybe I was jumped by several men, that got the better of me...no cause then she would want to move and I dont feel like going through all that. I was hit by a car, nooooo it wouldnt look like this. Oi this is a hard one, maybe I ventured to another part of town getting lost on my way to the new school then I got jumped...

Grana was thinking heavily heading towards the doorway, he was sort of limping but he could manage a walk home. He looked at Ciro and Chatha "Hey I would love to stay and chat...but I have a home, and a family that is most likely freaking out about now. Sooo..."

Grana stoped talking when he opened the door and it was dark as night, it was night time and it sure as hell didnt feel like he spent the whole day here. "Its night time! What the fuck! Ok now I really gotta go, my mother is gonna kill me."

He looked at his cellphone which was in his jacket pocket, twenty missed calls it read. Grana's mouth dropped. He looked at the two again "Ok uummm, I really need a favor." He said to them. Praying they would help, even though it didnt mean much to them. Infact they could say no, without a care in the world. Grana would hold it against them forever though.

"I promise I'll do whatever you want if you just help me out, well not whatever..." Grana re-thought his statement, when Cide hit his mind.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 9:45 am

Ciro shrugged at Chatha's words. "I suppose. But it seems that the longer I live, the stronger he gets and the weaker I become. Maybe it's because of my growing depression. Who knows." Ciro shrugged and listened to Grana get over excited about Chatha and Chatha explain his powers. "He can make various other items too. Just watch yourself when fighting him." Was all that he said about it.

He then actually looked around the room himself. It was a tad ruined, but it was fine. The place was a dump before. In his eyes, they were not making a mess, merely concealing a previous one. The Drifter yawned a bit and rubbed his temples. He loved Telekinesis, but he would swear it's more taxing than all over Bursts. He'd be wrong of course, but this was a personal feelings anyway.

He shifted his blue eyes to Grana as he began getting packed up. He forgot to mention an important fact to him. He thought he should mention it, now but it seemed Grana had more important things to worry about.

"Time flies when you're having fun." He said casually as if it was a fact...and it was. He shifted his eyes to the male again as he began rifling through his jacket. Ciro should ruin it next time to show him that shit gets ruined when in Psyren...but it'd be a waste of his time.

He arched his brow as he began panicking. "Grana you need to relax. If you think this is bad, spend twenty-four hours in Psyren. There is a gigantic time difference between here and there. You think you've only been gone a day or so and come back to finding you've been mysteriously missing for a week if not more. This is nothing compared to what you will have to go through. Leave your parents to me though..."

With that Ciro blasted a hole through the ceiling and the roof and flew out the building.

The Drifter conversed with Cide on the way there to figure out where he came from. Ciro went there and knocked on the door. He used Trance to get inside the building. He used Trance to put his, Grana's, parents under his control. And he put the idea in their mind that Grana needed to come with Ciro in order to continue his education as he was nominated and selected for a special chance to study with a man, him, whom was recognized as an important figure in the field of parapsychology. His parents were thrilled, not that they had a choice with Ciro manipulating them.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 12:57 pm

Grana raised an eyebrow at what Ciro said, his mother was very annoying and protective but Grana loved her nonetheless. His father wouldnt be home, he never was. So only his mom, sis, and Butler Wade would be there.

Grana's mother Kathy was very motherly over her children, she felt she needed to be with their dad always away on buisness. And Grana wasnt a so easy childto raise, he got in trouble alot but he never meant for it to be hard on his mother. He got good grades nonetheless but school was always easy, to him there realy was nothing to it.

Grana didnt want to stay and wait, he kind of wanted to be home now. He looked at the hole in the ceiling that Ciro left and shook his head. He looked at Chatha and waved good-bye. "Never mind then, I will see you soon...I guess. See ya." Grana walked off towards home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new World, A new Life
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3