Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new World, A new Life

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Torino

Torino

A new World, A new Life Empty
PostSubject: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:13 am

Grana woke up in bed in the dead of midnight, sweating kinda hard. He was in a white undershirt and basketball short he used for pajamas. It was dark in his large room, the only light was the moonlight Katie's nite light from down the hallway.

Grana moved the sheets from over him, and sat on his bed on the edge. "That was such a crazy dream...but how did I end up here in my house and bed. With no clothes on, weird." He got up and walked to the window and continued to look outside. "I feel differerent too..."

It was morning time, and Grana was late for his new school as always. His butler Wade came in and knocked on the door. "Master Grana time to awake you are already late for school, the new school your father has paid for."
Grana got up quickly, he knew he was already in trouble an decided not to make it worse. This was a new school he was going to since he got kicked out from his old one.

A while later Grana was dressed an ready to go. Everyone else had gone on about their day. His mother usaully sees him off to school, but the hospital needed her early.
Grana was walking to his new school, headphones in ear not realy paying attention to his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:32 am

Cide sat on top of a building casually. He was awake rather early. It was just one of those days. He couldn't get to sleep. So he had been up all night doing little more than slaughter, laughter, and theft. Such was the life of Cide. Causing trouble and never cleaning up after himself. He stood up on the building and stretched a bit. It was still early in the morning. He had a long day ahead of him. Maybe he'd get a chance to swing by Psyren. Damn he hoped so. He really wanted to kill something. Theft was only possible thanks to Noir. He didn't have to actually be at the scene. Slaughter was only made possible by killing other psychics whom would, in the future, attempt to kill him. But true killing was only possible on Psyren. Where every grain of sand hid a new kind of Tavoo.

It was then that he noticed the boy with headphones walking. He had a different feel to him. He wasn't like normal people. He was like Cide. He was strong. Maybe not as strong as him, but he had powers. Cide smiled and jumped down from the building. If it wasn't for Noir it would have killed him. But the spearhead of Noir came out, touched the ground once, rose up and went flat and held itself at Torino's throat. Cide sat on the flat line of Noir. He smiled at Torino and at the people who couldn't see what Cide was sitting on. To them it seemed like a magic trick. "Hey Boyo...What's your name?" The casually extended Noir's spear to move an inch away from his throat. The boy's cold face hinted that he might be crazy enough to actually kill him. His blue eyes were shining with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:47 am

Grana was continuing to walk to school, but felt a small type of pressence but ignored it, he was really into his music.
But then he opened his eyes and looked up, he saw a man with three strings coming from his back landing infront of him. Grana's eyes widened "What the hell..."

One of the mans strings came up to Grana's throat it was to close. Grana didnt dare move out of the way. The spearhead was sharp and he could most likely cut Grana's head off with a flick. The young man sitting on one of his black strings asked what his name was.

What the hell is going on, doesnt anyone see this.

The people around were clapping as they walked by, believing it to be a magic trick. Grana gulped. "Ehhh my name is Grana...and what the hell are you?" Grana asked.
He was scared, but he was thinking of a way out of this and fast.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 am

Cide smiled. He put the scythe and sword Noir away so that only the spear was out. He looked at the boy named Grana for a moment like he was an alien. "Grana huh?...Well you're obviously ignorant of the little game you're involved in...Let me guess...Judging by your lack of power I'm guessing your not a Psychier...Soooo that means you're a Drifter...So here's my guess. You answered the phone. Answered some questions after that, right? Then got a calling card. You used it, went to a desert, almost died, got sick, woke up, and now you're here...How good am I? And...be honest." He was careful to avoid giving away too much information, but he didn't remove the weapon from Grana's throat.

The boy was having run with this one. He couldn't wait to see what power he had. Maybe he'd be as violent as Cide...but that was unlikely. Sociopaths like Cide were a special group in and of themselves. Few people have been so thrilled to kill as Cide has, and fewer still looked for the smallest reason, like not liking someone's shoes, to kill someone.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:00 am

Grana eyes widened as this mysterious being just guessed what happened in his dream last night. He was tense but somewhat relaxed a little bit when the man put his other strings away. The spearhead by his throat was still there though which he wanted to moved so much.

Ehh If i die here...I wont ever be able to win millions playing poker. Please if there is a god help me.

Grana gulped again. "How...how did you know what happened in my dream last night?" Grana's ignorance still made him think all that happened yesterday was a mere dream. Little does he know it was all real.

"Bu...but yea your right all that happened...you didnt answer my question what are you?"

Even though Grana was most likely looking death in the face, he still wanted to know who or what was this guy. He almost wanted to take back that question he just asked, not wanting to insult the thing that could kill him in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:21 am

"Well come with me and all your precious little answers will come to you. Or...you can go about your boring life, with your boring friends and wonder what would have happened if you had come with me...And, you'll be forced into a game that you don't want to play by yourself...When things start getting rough, you'll wish you had me there." He lowered the spear but continued to sit on the cord of it. He looked Grana up and down. He wondered if this kid would trust Cide. Cide wouldn't trust him...but there was little choice for him. Cide was obviously okay with killing him. It was a matter of how much this kid valued his life.

You're such a dick... Ciro said inside of Cide's head. Cide kept his dangerous smile on his face but inside his head he was laughing at Ciro. You worry too much. This kid is smart...or at least he looks like it. He'll be fine...I mean...if he's dead, nothing can hurt him right? Ciro just sighed and retracted his presence from their mind.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:32 am

Grana listened and actually took in what this guy was saying.

"So if I go with you, then I get to find out what my dream was all about...if it was a dream at all. And your also saying that I will have to go back to the freaky place with the giant bugs whether I want to or not and having you around would help me out. See I would just call bullshit and say your a damned liar. But since you sitting on these creepy, but yet cool looking thingie strings that look pretty damn deadly, and from what ive seen yesterday...I'll take you up on this offer of yours."

I dont trust him, but my gut is telling me its ok...and I have to figure out what this is all about. Plus he's right this life is boring, even the way I live it.

Grana looked at this guy. "Soooo can I atleast get your name?" Grana said somewhat relaxed now. He caught himself and tensed up a bit. This man could still kill him in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:46 am

"Hmm...cute and smart...but not my type. Come with me..." Cide dropped to the ground and Noir vanished. He shoved his hands into his blue acid wash jeans and walked down the street for a few blocks. There was an abandoned apartment complex that he often hung out in when he met new Drifters. It was the only place that he could go during the day that was away from mortal ears. He whistled casually as if he hadn't threatened anyone's life as he walked to the building.

When they arrived there, Cide casually used his foot to..."politely" open the door, he violently kicked it open, and walk inside. "Close the door behind you..." There was holes in the building, rather large holes, that lit the place up fairly well. Walls had been carefully removed to make the ground floor all one floor. He took a chair from the dirty place and sat in it. Though the floor and walls looked bad, the furniture in the place looked rather clean. "So...my name? MY name is Cide....Like suicide." He smiled coldly and chuckled. "My host's name is Ciro. You see...Ciro has a cliche, but tragic, history. It is filled with beatings, abuse, neglect...and the loss of a lover. Terribly terribly cliche...BUT, from his typical lie...he created me." He crossed his right leg over his left and sighed.

"You're 'dream' was all completely real. Every. Last. Bit. That place is what we, Drifters, call Psyren. What it really is, however, is the future. Don't ask what happened, we don't know. But Nemesis Q, that horrible tramp, wants us to figure out what happened. Now then. There are rules to this game. Number one, NEVER talk about Psyren to people who aren't Drifters. Number two, ALWAYS answer it's calls. Number three, don't die. About what time did you get home from Psyren last night?"
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:03 pm

Grana heard the comment "Hmm...cute and smart...but not my type. Come with me."

He pondered what he meant by this, but followed the man. He remembered what his mother told him about talking to strangers, now he's following one to god knows where and this strangers has three freaky stringy that come from his back. Grana sighed when he thought, what his mother would do to him if she found out what he was doing.

They reached a abonded building and he quitely closed the dooor behind him, which was ironic since this guy kicked it open so loud. Grana looked around the place looked pretty run-down and many large holes in it. But the furniture was strangly nice and clean.

Grana listened to every word and remembered it.

So this guy has two personalitys, things are getting realy freaky. Well we already crossed the freaky border when he came infront of me with those things behind his back. and my dream was...real...it felt that way. Dont die?...just what am I getting myself into.

"I think I was home around 10:00, then again I dont really remember I just woke up in bed. dont really remember how I got there. But If i had to guess it would be ten olcock." Grana said scratching his silver grey hair. He tugged his bookbag back on his back, it was falling off to the side.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Cide thought for a moment. He should be displaying powers by now...But of course you knew that...Didn't you? Cide refrained from rolling his eyes. He often forgot that people didn't hear Ciro. Course I knew that.... Cide narrowed his eyes in a very studious manner at Grana. "And you haven't felt any different? No stronger? Faster? Not picking up on people's thoughts or anything?" He tilted his head a bit, not sure what to make of this kid. He seemed strange for having come out of Psyren so long ago but not having any abilities. Maybe he was a later bloomer...maybe he went through puberty late as well...Cide began to wonder if this kid even knew what pubic hair looked like.

Pig...
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:31 pm

"Stronger? faster? No honestly not, I mean i dont know. Im guessing im suppose to feel stronger and faster. I feel slightly better then usaul although my head is ringing slightly, my body feels great."

Grana put his hands in his pockets, and thought some more.

"Well I sort of felt a something... i guess you could call your pressence before you came up and surprised me like you did. But I sort of ignored it thinking it was nothing. But as of reading minds and stuff nope, not at all."

Grana then remembered about school.
Oh shit! Im gonna be super late for school now...aahh oh well wont be the first time. Infact I dont think ima make to school at all today. So I should come up with a good lie for later on. Its gotta be a good one...cause knowing my mother she wont believe the truth. Hell I dont believe the truth. This is just toooo freaky.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:41 pm

Cide frowned a bit and sighed. "You're a strange kid...Do you even have pubes yet? Or is your cock as hairless as you are powerless?" Cide said it as if it was a casual question that everybody asked everybody, regardless of having a penis or no. Ciro sighed heavily inside Cide's head, and the dark persona just shut him out. Ciro was the last person he wanted a lecture from.

Scythe Noir materialized and he dropped it down upon Grana stopping just as the tip touched the boy's crotch. "Suppose I could just open and find out...but...That'd take the awkwardness out of this little encounter and I want to see how you handle pressure...Oh. And that presence you felt, was my PSI. You were picking up on PSI waves I was emitting. It's something that we just do. If you are aware enough you can pick up on people's PSI when they are using their abilities. Otherwise they are just every day people doing everyday things." He took Noir away from Grana and dematerialized it again.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Grana freaked out when a scythe head materialzed from the black strings. It aimed towards his crotch, now Grana was realy tense. "Hey hey hey! I can asure you my cock is not hairless!" Grana said a tad bit to loud, now somewhat embarresed by what he said.

"Now am I suppose to have powers or something like that? is it like mandtory cause I can tell you I never had powers before. Although I always wanted some super powers."

Grana let out a sigh of relief when Noir dematerialzed. "Say what are those things you keep playing with? They are kinda freaky but in a...cool way. Am i suppose have one of those things?"

Grana asked Cide looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:01 pm

Cide decided that if he pushed him enough, he'd get upset. If he got upset, he would his powers. So he decided that he would keep on the subject just to see where it got him. "My lover? Her name is Noir. We've been a lot of places together...and we've killed a lot of people too..." in a very dramatic manner, he materialized all of Noir. The blades moved in front of his face, but turned to the side so that it looked like Cide's face was split into three parts. "You'll get something. What it is, however, remains unknown. Each Drifter has a unique Burst...I will explain that when you're power actually shows itself."

He dismissed Noir and dropped his blue eyes to Torino's "area" He leaned forward in his seat and studied the boy's area. "So...you're so confident that it's not hairless...is it like...super mad crazy hairy then?" He tilted his head a bit. Cide was all too confident that Grana thought he was insane by this point.

You're a twit Cide...making the kid uncomfortable won't help manifest his abilities. He probably needs another trip to Psyren. Cide dismissed Ciro and scoffed in his mind. Like you know everything. You know people sometimes get a burst of...Burst when they get emotional. And being uncomfortable is an emotion, so S.T.F.U. Ciro...
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:14 pm

Grana has been sort of uncomfortable from the start, but now its crossed the line. He noticed Cide just staring at his crotch, and tried to get his gaze elsewhere.

This guy is insane, I have no idea what I have gotten myself into. But if what he says is true then I have no choice but to stay here and see where this goes. I wonder what a burst is?

"Hey! hey! stop looking down there would ya. Its kinda weird dontcha think." Grana started to take off his bookbag, he felt it was better off.

"And can we stop talking about my crotch now, how are we going to get my "burst" to show itself?" Grana asked looking realy cautious, the look on Cides face was creepy. Grana felt his muscles getting tenser and his body felt lighter then usaul. It was a weird feeling, but yet he liked it.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:19 pm

You're done...

Cide pouted childishly, but then smiled up into Grana's eyes. "Well it seems my time is up...like I said though. You're not my type." He waved slightly and his body erupted into a gentle blue flame. The flame froze and broke apart like glass. A boy who looked almost identical to Cide was sitting in the chair rolling his neck. If Grana was perceptive enough he'd notice Ciro's eyes were a bit darker than Cide's, and his hair was totally straight while Cide's is only slightly curled, but the change in hair is very subtle.

"Forgive him...he can be a bit uppity when he hasn't been to Psyren in a while. I'm Ciro. The owner of this body...Anyway...Your PSI is probably slowly awakening. Have you felt sick yet?"
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:28 pm

Grana eyes widened when Cide's body erupted in flames. The flames froze and broke in glass, which was quite a sight to see. Grana getting more and more freaked out by the second. "Ok what the hell is going on." he asked himself.

Cide was sitting in the chair. Grana took notice that his eyes were darker blue and his hair was straighter. "You look sort of different Cide. I...I mean Ciro."

Grana also took notice to his change in persona, Ciro was more calm and most likely safer to deal with then Cide. This relaxed Grana quite a bit. "Sick? yesterday I woke up and my nose was running with blood and had to go lay down but by morning I felt great. Why what does this all mean?"
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:34 pm

Ciro smiled. That smile seemed to change his stoic face and turn it into something childish. His smiled highlighted his boyish face in all it's "glorly" "Glad you noticed..." He said softly before the smile faded. He looked up for a moment. His chair lifted off the ground. He hated being bound by gravity. He always used his telekinesis to float whenever he could.

"It means that Psyren's air has effected you which is good. You're natural limiters are down, but your mind is still working at awakening your entire set of abilities. Most likely, you'll prolly feel sick again when your powers awaken. Nothing bad. Just a severe headache and you'll feel lightheaded maybe...But over all you should be fine...Do you have any questions about Psyren? Or PSI?" Ciro sat in the floating chair and leaned back in it a bit.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:43 pm

Grana was taken back by such a change in character, he was expecting to get his crotch looked at some more.

But then Ciro started to float in the air sitting on the chair, Grana looked amazing seeing this. "Wooaahh how are you doing that...its awsome." Grana said cheery like a little kid.

"Ooohhh haha so you actaully answer questions unlike the other one Cide." Grana said jokingly. Even though just meeting them, Grana was already getting used to Cide and Ciro. He barely knows them, but he is getting somewhat more comfortable with their personalites.

"Umm yea how are you doing that, is that what the other called ealier "burst". Do you mind explaining exactly PSI is?" Grana asked Ciro. He was starting to see what this PSI was capable of, and he wanted to know more.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:58 pm

Ciro smiled and chuckled. "Yes. I am a fan of answering questions. Cide just enjoys killing and finding people to fuck....or fuck him." He shrugged. Ciro was happy this kid was lightening up. He worried Cide might have scared another kid away and then they'd have the death of another Drifter on their hands.

The telekinetic couldn't help but laugh at Grana's amusement. It was like watching a kid at an park who just saw a big kid jump off the swing and go incredibly far. All he needed know was for Grana to perform some ridiculous "psychic" pose to try and move stuff. Something like two fingers at his temple, tightly closed eyes, and noises of strain. The image alone was enough to make Ciro laugh a bit more. But he settled down.

"This is my Burst. It's name is Monody, it's a telekinetic type Burst. PSI, is what all humans are born with but only a certain few obtain. People like you and me, Drifters, are more often than not NOT born with natural PSI abilities. We have limiters in our brain that protect us, because the use of PSI puts a strain on our bodies and minds. Some people are born without these limiters. You know them as "magicians" or "psychics" who see the future. That's all just their form of PSI.

"There are three cores to PSI. Burst, Rise, and Trance. All of which I will instruct you in until you are a force to be reckon with...Burst is our ability to influence the world around us. It is what we do, our own power. Some people freeze things. Other, like me, move things but even that is different depending upon the person. Cide's Burst, as you saw, is a lot more violent that most people's but it gets the job done. The important thing to remember is that Burst is not your actual friend. It's that guy you go to first when something goes wrong...You're REAL friend is Rise. Cause when your Burst fails, Rise will always help you...Assuming you're not dead.

"Rise is located within your body. It's broken down into three separate, but equally important categories. Strength, Sense, and Self Heal. Strength is what we use to move faster, hit harder, jump higher, so on and so forth. It's how we empower our body to extend past it's mortal limitations. Sense increases our senses. We can hear more, see farther, feel things most people wouldn't, etcetera etcetera. Self Heal...well you should be able to figure that one out.

"Finally you have Trance. A simple PSI type but one that can fuck anyone's day up. Especially mine who relies heavily on Burst. Trance is the PSI that messes with people's minds. Telepathy is a basic power for any Trance user. It's just something they do. Telepathy can be heard by everyone though over an area. So Trace people use what's called a Mind Jack...this jack allows for private telepathy. But that's only a minor part of what Trance can do. It effects the mind, enslaving it, and giving the Trance user the whip. Burst PSI waves are not a defense against Trance waves...They go right through. So all my shields are worth jack shit. Which is what I was getting at earlier. Sometimes Burst fails, and all you can do is rely on Rise."

There was more to this lecture, but he thought he should stop to allow Grana time to process this. In the mean time he relaxed a bit more and removed the chair from him. Meaning he let the chair fall so that he would be sitting on air. Ciro then proceeded to lay down on his back with his hands behind his head. His eyes were focused on what was left of the ceiling, but if Grana spoke up, he'd look at him.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:38 pm

Grana heard his first comment about Cide just wanting to find someone to fuck or fuck him, and was worried what would happen to him. But he ignored it when Ciro was going to get started explaining PSI.

Grana took a seat on the floor indian style, ready to absorb all types of information. Grana was a fast and great learner, he could learn things a just by listening and giving half of his attention the first time.
In class it barely ever looked like he was paying attention, but he always brang in good test scores and even sometimes did his homework. But homework was something else, he rarely ever did it. When he took tests in school, he found it competitive which is why when taking one he tried hard and usaully got second best, always losing Nina Fread who was class president. But he wouldnt be seeing her anymore.
The other half of his attention would be on the new hottest girl in school. He frowned a little when he thought about all the girls he wont be able to see today.

All those girls there ripe for picking, but im here...in this dirty holey place. Aaahhh the sweet scent of a girl in a nice little skirt. And this is a new school which mother told me is 30% dudes and 70% girls. Freaking awsome, but some reason this sounds much cooler. Time to pay attention.

Grana listened to every word Ciro said about Psi, burst, rise and trance. In his mind he was smiling wide, which only showed as a grin on his face.

So basically Burst=unique power, Rise=body, Trance=mind. Sounds simple enough easy to remember. And its good to be able to use all three, instead of just focusing on one. And most likely I will be going to my burst more, then anything, but rise sounds pretty cool I wanna hit harder and be faster. Trance sounds meeehhh, something for girls but it could come in handy for when I meet another trance user. And my PSI abilities should start to show itself since my limiter has been removed. But how? How do i get them to show?

Grana stood back up and made his feet wide apart and brang up his fists, to his chest. Then out of no where he started to scream, looking just like something coming off a Dragon Ball z but without the cool effects.
In mt favorite cartoon, they do this to focus on power...perhaps I can do the same.

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!....haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!........haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!".
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:09 am

Ciro just looked at Grana. He had no idea what the hell he was doing, as he never grew up with the luxury of watching cartoons like normal children. So to him, he was making himself look incredibly strange. Ciro just looked away for a moment, but it was annoying n Dragon Ball Z and it was annoying now. Ciro looked at Grana again and spun him around some with his Burst. He then raised him up until he was level with Ciro and about ten feet away. "You look ridiculous..." He said simple.

Ciro sat up and crossed his legs. "Now then. This next part is important. Unless you want to end up dead, it's prolly in your best interest to listen. Using PSI is like risking your life. Without limiters we are at risk of pushing ourselves farther than our bodies and minds can handle. That sickness you felt before was the strain your body had due to your powers awakening. Over use of your abilities can cause your body to fail. You'll know when you're pushing yourself. Just trust me on that..." Ciro had a thought. He dropped Grana, but the fall wasn't that bad. He'd be fine.

The Drifter slowly lowered himself and stood straight up, with arms folded. "Try to hit me...Maybe the desire to hit me will awaken your abilities...Go on. Give it your best shot."
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:23 am

When Grana was lifted up by Ciro he looked sort of scared, but he somewhat enjoyed being lifted in to the air. Thats how he knew all this stuff was real. But then he started to fall and he was pretty high, but Grana knew how to land properly he had a thing for climbing heights and running away.

When he got close to the floor, he tucked and rolled so the impact would be much less. "Hey! it was just an idea, something off a cartoon. Thought it could work, but I most likely did look foolish." Grana said chuckaling.

Grana stood up and dusted himself off a bit, Now Grana was all in for the hitting aspect he was used to hitting punching. He was a great fighter, the training the experience and he absouletly loved martial arts and practiced everyday on a bully at school or at home.
Grana took off his jacket and placed it overhis bookbag, not wanting it to get dirty.

"So you want me to hit you? Umm ok, whatever it takes. Then maybe I can see this rise first hand!"

Grana said looking pumped. Grana took a step back, and then released going forward at a normal pace. He got his right fist ready and aimed to strike right at Ciro's chest, he gave it all he had. But he didnt notice the green spark that came from shoulder and forward to his fist,it went to fast for him to see.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:46 am

Ciro was more then ready for anything this kid was going to throw at him. What he wasn't prepared for was the green sparks. His eyes narrowed a bit as he used Sense. Time seemed to slow and he effortlessly dodged the blow by moving his body to the left. He rolled and pushed back, flipping in air and landing safely. He stood and allowed time to resume normally. He looked at Grana a bit with a stoic face. His lips were just lips, his eyes were just eyes. He stood and decided now would be a good time to throw him a shield. Ciro rose off his feet a bit as he began to float. Around him formed a telekinetic barrier. Invisible to the eye, but even with his minor PSI, he, Grana, should be able to sense it.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 2:17 am

Grana looked surprised on how easily Ciro evaded his punch, he stood there for a moment and pondered. "You dodged that pretty well...too well. It was almost inhuman."
Grana rolled up his sleeves and got ready to go attack again, he was studying everything Ciro his movements his actions, everything. Grana was fully-aware more aware then he had ever been in his life. He noticed Ciro floating again, but he couldnt fully see it, but some what saw glimpses of something surrounding Ciro.

Grana was ready to charge in again, this time a bit faster then before he was sure and positive this time he would hit. If Ciro was normal, but he knew that wasnt the case so he kinda figured this punch wouldnt reach either. Again the green sparks were shown, from his arm. Grana took a quick notices to this bu ingnored it, his main focus was landing a hit on Ciro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new World, A new Life   A new World, A new Life Empty

Back to top Go down

A new World, A new Life
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next