Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Obsidian Seduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 11:33 pm

Obsidian Butterfly's name had gotten around town quite a bit. He was on his own and needed a quick buck. So what did he do? He stripped. He worked at a local Strip Club and made plenty of money in tips. He was well known for his feminine figure and tattoos. His dark eyes seemed to play out a scenario of endless sex. His flawless skin tempted the eyes and hands. His soft lips always curled into a smile of simple seduction. Under the name Obsidian Butterfly, he became the club's star attraction.

The young Psychier had lied about his age a bit to get in, but he was too skilled for the club owner to care. Tonight was no different as he wore his tight black undies that clung to his round rear, and highlighted his manhood, he danced on stage in a fluid motion. The lights were stationary but he moved with the ability to cast shadows over his body to draw attention to all the right places. He rarely used a pole, and tonight was no exception. His dark eyes scanning the audience. His lips were smirking, forming a lustful smile.

Obsidian Butterfly, unknown to everyone else, was doing so well because of his skill in body control, and Cure. He was scanning the audience for the ones most consumed with alcohol. They were always the best tippers and the way he moved, the way he looked at them, always brought them to the front. The more drink they'd ordered, the more money they had, and the more money he was showered with.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 3:16 am

He had been walking from a club to another until getting tired of walking and deciding to enter and stay at this one for a while, entering invisible by the front door and giving a small pat at the bodyguard shoulder as he walked past him.

After entering it he let his ability wear off, as there was no need to keep using it at least for now. He noticed the solo show happening at the stage while walking through the people and reaching the bar for a drink. "You can already ask yours, i'll make it next" "A sea breeze" he answered to the barman and turned around to watch the show. "Not bad" "he started recently but got talent, here it is" Andrew grabbed and took a sip from his drink while watching the guy at the stage.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 4:17 am

Obsidian Butterfly continued to move as his song played. His chest led the way for his body, and it followed the sound of the beat. The crowd wasvery much into Obsidian. But Obsidian had lost interest in them. He had fixated his dark eyes upon the man who just entered. The blond boy was cute. He just started drinking, and that was good. The cute drunks paid the most. He looked away from him and the music began to slow to the end. As the music began to end Obsidian had his back to the crowd, looking over his left shoulder, with his right hand working at pushing down his underwear. Just as the barest of his smooth ass showed the lights on stage shut off. Someone in the audience screamed "I GOT THEM!!!"

Spoiler:
(song he's dancing to in this paragraph)
The strobe lights came on and a naked Chace was moving far more erotic than before as the new song played. The lights moved over him, and to the observant eye one could see that he moved in ways so that the lights never touched his manhood. It occasionally shown on his bare rear though. In the darkness he looked at the blond boy by the bar. None of the other patrons noticed his eyes were on them. Their eyes were busy in Chace's lower areas. As he moved he was gathering money, but it was in such a fluid form that nobody could notice that he was gathering money at the same time. Where the money went was into a pouch one of the backstage workers slid out. As the song began to end Chace kicked the back backstage again. He put on a white pair of tight underwear that was slid out to him from backstage. He slipped it on skillfully and as the song ended the lights came on. There were a few "awws" from the crowd. But money was still tossed up at him.

Chace smiled and took the money. He blew kisses to the crowed. But his cold eyes were focused on the blond boy. His biometrics were strange. This one had some kind of power. Forget getting money, Chace wanted to know who he was. Obsidian went backstage, dressed in a black silk robe with white trim. He went out to the bar and the bartender grinned at him. "Another good night?" Chace just giggled. "They all are..." He looked to the blond boy. "Enjoy the show?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 12:53 pm

"Huh? Yeah nice body and moves more dancers should be like you" he answered to him before taking a big gulp his drink as Chace talked to him and Andrew take a closer look at his body silhouette on the robe, even covered it was a nice view "but shouldn't a star hide away from their fans instead walking among them in a black robe like that, specially after such performance" he drank the rest of his cup and placed it on the counter asking for a mojito while waiting and listening for chace's reply.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyThu Oct 21, 2010 8:36 pm

Chace smiled. "Glad you like it..." The bartender handed Chace a glass of water and he took a modest sip of hi glass. "Technically I should be...But the last guy to touch a dancer without consent got fatally wounded...There was a law suit and everything, but we won..." He shrugged and looked at the man again, really looked at him. His biometrics were truly unique. They looked more like his mothers. "Come with my to my room...we can talk more privately. And if you behave you might get a private show." He smiled as the left the seat taking his water with him. Chace walked, if you could call his a graceful motion walking, through the crowed to a door that had a man on either side. He whispered into their ears and pointed to Andrew. They nodded and signaled to him that he was O.K. to go through when he was ready. Chace continued his walk until he got into a room that had a mirror, three chairs, a dresser, and a make-up desk that had eye liner, blush, and cover-up on it. Chace sat down in one of the chairs and awaited Andrew.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:18 am

"Private show huh, well why not " said while watching him leave and walk to a door with two men guarding it and saying something to them pointing at him. Andrew sighed and started to walk in the direction of the door when the bartender called him to gave him his drink before he walked through the crowd. Its weird... to enter a place actually having permission to do it he thought as he walked past the door, there was several doors in this corridor, dressing rooms and wardrobes most of them, he walked by it one by one until reaching to the room where Chace was. "so... found you" he said leaning at the opened door and looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:44 am

Chace smiled a gentle smile at Andrew. "So you have. Come in, please. Close the door behind you. Chace stood up and went to the dressed. He opened it and pulled out a sleeveless mesh shirt that was clearly too small for him, and a pair of dark blue acid wash jeans. He set the clothes on top of the dresser. The sleeve of his robe slipped down to show some of his slender arm and some of his chest. He returned to his seat and his dark eyes were fixated upon Andrew, "So what's, your name?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:32 am

He tried to drink all of his drink but stopped by its half and let the glass over the desk "Yeah right, i'm..." he stopped thinking if he should or not tell his real name but as it didn't seem like it could change something or as if it would matter he just went along "... i'm Andrew. So not changing your cloths anymore? there goes my private show i guess..." he said walking by him, taking seat on another chair and yawning as he finished talking before meeting those dark eyes of Chace at him.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptySat Oct 23, 2010 3:43 am

"You can still have it if you behave." Chace's smile was playful. He made sure he kept his body rather still so as not to disturb the robe. If he disturbed it too much, more would fall and Andrew would see more of him than Chace wanted him to see right now. For now, part of his left arm and chest would be fine. Obisidan looked into Andrew's eyes for a moment. His face was without emotion for a bit. He was studying the male, taking in every detail. He didn't want to forget him. Just in case he never saw him again. "So what's your deal? You're not like all the other people I see. You're...different. You're more like my mother...more like me. You're gifted. What's up with it? What can you do?"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 7:28 am

When he heard that he finally noticed that there was something weird with this guy and wondered how he hadn't realized it before, this guy probably was a psychicer. "I'm like your mother? i don't know how to react to that specially not knowing if thats good thing or not, but... what i can do? well obviously i can't dance like you do" he said laughing before keep talking "and besides that you still haven't said your name or i just missed it i guess"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 1:48 am

"I didn't mean that you're like her in looks, or your personality. You have...specialties...You can do something most people can't. What is it?" He leaned back in the chair carefully. He still didn't want to show too much of his body to the male. Not until he was satisfied with Andrew's answers. Obsidian loved to know things. He loved to have knowledge floating about inside his dark haired head. It was a dangerous game he played, but it was a game that he loved. "My name is Obsidian Butterfly. Most people just call me Obsidian though..." He smiled sweetly at Andrew while dropping his robe just enough so that butterfly tattoo on his chest showed.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 3:40 am

"Thats not even a name, but nice tattoo and anyway its hard to tell it without sounding weird..." Andrew snuggled up on the chair before offering his right hand to him "Here let me read your future" he said with a serious voice waiting a moment in order to see Chace's reaction before starting to laugh from what he just did "sorry just kidding couldn't resist to it, but let me show you or should i say...disappear" he said putting his hand in his jacket pocket and holding the small dagger inside of it, making his psy start to fill the room with trance waves before he became invisible as they reached to Chace.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 5:17 am

Obsidian giggled politely and smiled. "It's name enough for now. Besides...everyone knows me by Obsidian." His dark eyes glittered silently with amusement. He looked at the hand and went to reach it. Under different conditions he might have just dismissed it. But his mother could see into the future. So why shouldn't this man be able to. He blushed a bit and coughed, shaking his head to be rid of the redness. He didn't really have anything to say. He couldn't read the future so he was kind of embarrassed that he thought this man could. "Oh...well that's handy...But let me show you MY talent..." He smiled as black butterflies materialized around him. They just floated in from nothingness. He watched them as they flew around the room before picking up on Andrew's life waves. They flew to the invisible man and landed on him. Because Chace had nothing to do to him, no wounds to heal, nothing happened. But the butterflies just sat there on Andrew. There were about five of them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 6:46 pm

Andrew got surprised as the dark butterflies summoned by Chace flew around in the room before moving toward him and then land on him " ok... you got me there now and no, handy is not even half of it believe me, but i don't think someone like you, a dancer, have ever wished to be invisible" he said standing and walking away from his seat, all that could be saw was the butterflies resting on where it was supposed to be his right arm and shoulder "say... do know any other talented people like you and me?"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:45 am

Chace smiled and shook his head. "I've always wanted to be invisible. But I cannot do what you do, so I dance...Being desired by a bunch of drunken idiots who only see a tight ass to be fucked raw, is just as good as being invisible." He thought for a moment about Andrew's question. His mother didn't count, that bitch was dead. His father never had talents. He was isolated from the world so he didn't really know anybody. He shrugged and shook his head. "Nope. I only know of you and myself." Andrew was being a good boy so far. He deserved at least some eye candy. Obsidian slowly, without getting up which meant he had to push out his hips, removed his robe. Without all the people and cheering, and without Obsidian rushing off stage, one could see that his tight white underwear had a black butterfly on the crotch. He was sitting so Andrew wouldn't see that on the back they said, in an elegant font, "Obsidian"
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 1:28 am

"i'm still not so idiot or drunk, but... if you could would you want to meet others like us?" he said not so care freely like before and looking at his eyes to see his reaction while for a moment waiting for his answer and his body slowly reappeared in front of Chace "But hey, you don't need to answer to that right now, you can think about it more later and also theres still a long way to go before the dawn and plenty of places for a... good tourist like me to go and take a look"
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 4:21 am

The boy's face was blank for a while as he was offered to meet more. Did he want to? Could he be someone just after his abilities? Did he really want to risk being used like this? He had more questions then he did answers, but all the while his face remained neutral. He dismissed the butterflies as Andrew appeared. "Just a tourist?..." He smiled calmly at Andrew. The male was slowly interesting him. Something Chace has rarely felt for a person.

"And what exactly do you want a look at, Andrew?..." Even as he asked he smiled a sultry smile. His eyes were soft and had a hint of flirtatious mannerism to them.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Andrew

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:02 pm

"i don't you know, i'm usually interested in everything until it somehow become boring or tiresome and i decide to wander and play around little..." he said with a small smile as he cracked his neck. "why? do you got any good place or spot to go, i mean besides here of course" Andrew then turned around walking to the door "sorry just forget what i asked... anyway its better to discover them by yourself than with a guide" he laugh stopping at the door and looking back to Chace thinking about how good that day had turned in the end.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 10:20 pm

Chace pouted in a very teasing manner. "Well you're trying to go...So I suppose I'm not interesting anymore." He giggled and stood, his silk robe falling around his feet. With the robe gone his smooth lithe body was free to view, though he still wore the undies. "I suppose...Here. A list of 'hot spots' you might like." Chace handed him a piece of paper with writing on it. He stood before Andrew mostly naked and his tattoos bare. "Anything else you desire?" It was then that his phone rang as if on cue. He sighed and went to answer it. After a short conversation he got dressed and smiled at Andrew, "Actually...let's take a raincheck on that. We'll try again later. Emergency calls!" He giggled and ran out the room.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Obsidian Seduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Obsidian Seduction   Obsidian Seduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Obsidian Seduction
Page 1 of 1