A Psyren based RP

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:45 am

Nazo walked around the streets of Vancouver, he had no idea how he was supposed to do about the situation at Psyren, he walked along the street and noticed a car crash happening. He instantly jumped into action and moved to the scene. Several people were trapped in their cars and Nazo moved to get them out. He had managed to get most of them out, but as he put them at a safe distance, someone screamed.

"Someone is still in there!"

Nazo looked to see a man who was caught under a piece of a car, caught and completely immobile.

Dammit!

Nazo used his Rise to increase his speed and moved to pull the man out of the debris. Nazo wanted to do this without using his powers, but the world had other plans.

"Everyone run! It's gonna blow!!!" Someone screamed outloud.

Nazo generated his wings and surrounded himself and the man, protecting them from the explosion. As the explosion cleared, the man was left at a safe distance and Nazo was nowhere to be seen.

In reality, Nazo moved away from the crowd and went unnoticed back into the streets. He didn't want to be categorized as a hero, so he always disappeared before anyone noticed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:05 am

Natsu followed the weird albino man that went in selflessly and saved all those people, but the thing about him that interested Natsu the most, was that he could use PSI. Natsu had only seem him for a few seconds, but without mistake he used PSI. At first it was just Rise, but then he made those wings of light, which were obviously Burst.

Natsu followed him quietly, her curiosity getting the better of her. People looked at her as she followed him, her clothing was still unnatural for those around them. She didn't want to catch his attention but she was still following him, he was the only person she knew that used PSI for others rather than himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:39 am

Nazo heard the sound of something following him from behind. He used a thin layer of his dark matter to reflect like a mirror and she noticed a little girl following her, he looked closer and he recognized her immediately, she was a member of WISE.

Nazo turned around quickly to look at Natsu directly, confirming that she was in fact the person he was thinking about. She was a little shorter than when he first saw here, but it made sense since Psyren was in the future.

"Hello there" Nazo said calmly, he didn't want to screw up or let anything slip.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:05 am

"Oh hi" Natsu said surprised, stopping abruptly as the man turned around suddenly and caught her off guard.

How the fuck did he notice me?

Natsu took a deep breath, she didn't need to be scared, she just had to learn what this guy was about. He wasn't like Andrew, and he seemed to be a rather shy guy.

"Um... I noticed what you did there" Natsu said "You got some pretty sweet Burst"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:52 pm

So she already knows about the powers then Nazo thought to himself Maybe I can teach her, turn her to the side of good, perhaps I can change the future

Nazo scratched his head, he had a struggle with the words, but he had to get her to avoid going towards the darkness.

"Thanks" Nazo said awkwardly "I guess you know about all that stuff, I'm Nazo Shiranai by the way"

Nazo put his hand in front of him as a form of hello.

"Pleasure to meet you" Nazo added
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Natsu took the hand, she always followed her instincts and they were telling her that this guy wasn't that bad. While shaking hands, Natsu noticed how pale Nazo was, and his red eyes. She had heard of these kinds of people before, albinos.

"Hey" Natsu began "I don't have a name, but if you want, you can call me #13"

Natsu looked at Nazo with curiosity, he interested her, he was different than Andrew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shiranai

Shiranai

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:49 pm

She doesn't have a name? Nazo thought to himself Wait... I remember something from one of those times at Psyren, I think it was the Grigori project.

"Alright #13" Nazo said "Once again it's a pleasure to meet you"

Nazo broke the handshake and scratched his head. He didn't know what to do, but he had to think fast.

"Well, I don't know if you mind me asking, but can you possibly show me what you are able to do?" Nazo asked "If you want I can show you mine as well"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:30 pm

Natsu looked at Nazo carefully, no matter how much she tried, she didn't get any bad vibes from him. Her instincts never failed her before, so Natsu decided that she should follow it, for now.

"Okay" Natsu said simply, if her instincts told her nothing was wrong, she would listen to them. "Come with me, we can go to a spot where no one can see us"

Natsu walked over to an old abandoned hotel and lead Nazo all the way to the top of the roof. The area was completely obscured from view, the height and width of the building made sure that no one could see the psychicers as they demonstrated their powers.

"Alright, here we are"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)   

Back to top Go down

Walking around (Private/Unless given permission by Shiranai, no go inside)
Page 1 of 1