Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Call 0 - The Call of Destiny

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:13 am

Xinorrie looked at Ciro, then at Ryoji, then he nodded. He followed after Ciro. "May I ask your name, again since our danger is gone?" he asked. "And my question about you being here. Are you like as us as well, a drifter?" he asked as he disiipated the flaming sword in his hand. He kept hsi distance and stayed several yards away from Ciro. He was feeling great. No, actually, awesome. The new PSI bubbling out of him gave him more of the gitty feelings he had when he just felt the PSI few years ago. It was going so great for him. "Hey, Ryoji, how old are you?" he asked. The boy looked pale to him, and a bit sick. Ryoji's clothes as well as his was dirty, but one could care about clothes later.
Back to top Go down
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:37 am

Ryoji was now similliar to Xinorrie in one thing, he started to feel better each second. That power pulsing through his veins felt incredibly awesome - though it most likely was also the cause of his headaches. Maybe he should follow Ciros advice again and try to relax, and to surpress it for now - he didn't really want to fall victim to migranes now, of all times. Not after that awesome display of Ciro, who dispatched the Worms like nothing. Finally being able to walk again just fine, he followed the experienced Psychicer and looked at his scarf while doing so.
"Geez, it's completely ruined... and that one was my favorite. Man, it'll cost quite some bucks to get it clean again..." Maybe it was his own way of dealing with being thrown into a life-threatening environment like this, since everyone dealt with their first battle of life or death in another way. It was sheer chance or luck that he actually registered the question to him. "Me? Uhm... I'm 16." It was only now that he began to notice that he was maybe the youngest of all three of them.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 7:49 am

Ciro looked at Xinorrie. "Rule number one of Psyren? You're never safe...I'll answer questions when we get to another phone. There are two places where you can even think that you're remotely safe: near a phone, and the second will be kept hidden until the time comes for you to actually know about it.." He continued to walk. He sighed to himself and just focused on walking. He was trying to be aware for more attackers, and he still didn't trust that Psi signature...it was just sitting there alone. It didn't worry Ciro, but it set him on edge. He looked forward and also kept his wits about him.

The Drifter recalled the memory of the map and looked around for a moment. He found the direction they needed and began walking that way again. He sighed and Cide's voice rang clearly in his head again. "Look at my little Ciro. Dispatching worms like they were nothing. Such a big strong man. Hahaha. Pathetic. It took you forever...Although I was hoping that the sickly one was going to die...I was disappointed to say the least. But oh well. Win some, lose some. I'm sure I'll be able to kill something later on. By the way. If that lone Psi signature is a baddie, I get dibs on him..." Ciro was glad the two boys were behind him because he was visibly frowning. "You're such an idiot...must your mind be so focused on killing everything and anything that moves?" Cide laughed and responded before fading from his mind. "Don't act like you don't enjoy killing..."
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 am

Xinorrie sighed. No answers again. He looked at Ryoji. Then he looked at the sky. "The sky looks so much different," he muttered. "There's not a single patch of blue sky... Oh wait, there's one," he said, pointing to the small patch that was being covered up. "Never mind," he said. All the talking was said to himself, directed to no one in particular. "This place, Psyren, is so boring," he said. "I'm constantly talking. I wonder if that's bad," he muttered. Then he looked down and saw the phone booth ahead. "Oh, there it is," he said. "I guess ... We're going home soon," he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:36 am

They can wait... i think he thought looking if they we're still alright before focusing on the tavoo in front of him. He still needed to find its core location so he needed to avoid another attack from it before really fighting it. He stood there on the roof right in front of the tavoo who seemed lost and started to look where the others were.

Wait.... he kept repeating to his self searching for the place where its core was located until spotting it on the top of its head. When the worm started to dig and go down in the ground again he activated his psy, creating two whips of energy around him and grabbing then while jumping back to the ground as the worm disappeared.

If he missed the timing he was dead, it was a risky tactic but it was the faster he could think of.
"Closer, closer, closer... now" he jumped upwards as the worm came for him again "Espander" he shout after lashing with the whip in his right hand toward the core on its head, fastly expanding it like a long lance, piercing through its core and he fell into the tavoo's mouth before landing on the floor as the worm body turned into dust.

"...disgusting... no more trying that so soon" he said trying to wipe all that saliva from him and managing to see a strong telekinetic user killing several worms at same time. Alright i feel only those three presences now, lets meet them he thought before using his rise to approach, without hiding his self, enough to use his espander again hitting a stone chunk next to them and changing places with it.

"Hi, i guess Q called me a bit late this time"

Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 9:57 am

Xinorrie turned around and saw Sho. He was a PSI user like him and Ciro. "Hello," he said. "Hi, i guess Q called me a bit late this time," Sho said. Xinorrie cocked his head. This man had long purple/black hair. Is his hair natural? Probably not so.
'I wonder where he came from. And what was that... He was flying. What was that called... yes. It was called Rise. He knows how to use rise. Heh, I'm the only one here who can't, aside from Ryoji, but Ryoji wasn't a psychier by birth,' he thought. 'How do I know this, again?' Xinorrie thought. 'Oh, yes. He said something about him being able to do what we did later on,' he added to his thought.
And his thought began to drift again.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

[i]"Closer...closer..." Cide continued repeating this as the two personas tracked the oncoming Psi. The moment they saw the cord hit the rock, Ciro's body erupted into a bright blue fire. In the time it took for the rock to be replaced with a person: the fire had shattered like glass, the boy standing there looked exactly like Ciro but with the slightest trace of curls that would be unnoticeable unless you either stared for too long or were looking for them, and this new person standing in Ciro's place had a black cord coming from his back that ended in the head of a spear. The spear was headed straight for the materialized boy but stopped just short of his throat. "Ah...so good to breathe Psyren air again...You..." His incredibly bright blue eyes were centered on Sho. "What the hell do you want with us?...Why should I not cut you down where you stand, which I have no problem with by the way..."

Cide's voice was different from Ciro's. While Ciro's seemed to have a lack of emotion but plenty of analytic cues, Cide's was almost cheerful...But under that cheerful was an apathy for life. A desire to see everything around him burn. It was cold like a midwinter storm, and yet warm like an uncontrollable fire. Cide was as different from Ciro as a raven from a dove.

The psychopathic Drifter continued to hold the spear to Sho's throat currently the spear was the only form of Noir's three that was out. And as he held Noir to the male's throat, the smile on his face was one that didn't just speak, but shouted, flailed, burned, exclaimed his desire for Sho to be evil. Cide clearly only cared about one thing: Death...
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:36 am

"So it was you who killed the tavoos, nice control by the way but hold it there... we're on the same boat here and also it doesn't look like you're in a perfect condition to fight appropriately right now as i saw you fighting using a lot of energy" He said trying to kept cool as he now had an spear pointing at his throat and wandering if a reason for why that psychotic guy had been trying protecting those two or why they were with him, it didn't make any sense.

He was ready to move to his left using his psi again if talking didn't work at all. Another risk tactic risking my life... maybe i just really hate myself unconsciously i guess geez he thought while waiting for Cide's reply or reaction.
Back to top Go down
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:38 am

Things just kept getting weirder and weirder. Q? Called late? What did that mean? But that didn't really confuse him as much as Ciros sudden behaviour-change. Not only did he unleash his PSI again without imminent danger, but he also held a spear against the throat of a normal human! What was up with him all of the sudden?
"H-hey, there's no reason for us to kill each other!" Stepping besides the newcomer, instinctively, the boy reached out for the power inside of his will. It was really amazing how fast the atmosphere of Psyren could turn even a nerd into a psychic who was able to use his powers, though he of course lacked the endurance to live through massive overclocking of his brain. If he tried to use too much PSI, it would easily knock him out or kill him. Something Ryoji didn't know, of course. Looking at Ciro with a strange determined look, he was ready to take actions to protect the other Drifter who appeared before them. Why? Hell, that was something Ryo would like to know. He just didn't want to survive those monsters only to see a human die before his eyes through the hands - or mind - of another one.
"Ciro, lower your weapon. If he wanted to attack us, why would he come to us first? It makes no sense." Calling 'Cide' Ciro was maybe not the best idea, but hell, he did notice the change in the voice - but the change in persona? How was he supposed to know? He didn't even understand the basics of PSI yet, or that the power he had used once to kill that worm in one shot was his 'Burst', the Prometheus Flame. Just like he didn't know what Rise was, so he just assumed this flight ability the newcomer displayed was a generic ability many learned. After all, Ciro also floated while fighting those worms.
"Please... can't we focus on getting back home, or back into our time, or whatever? We can argue about what's up with this place later." Ryoji, the airhead, as the voice of reason. Now THAT was rare.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:42 am

Cide held the spear there against Sho. He listened to him speak with an emotionless face. Not a smile showed. Not a spark of humanity or emotion showed in his abnormally bright blue eyes. He was just staring at Sho as if he'd bore a hole into his face if he held this pose. "Let him go....no sense in exposing us...He obviously suspects nothing out of the ordinary from us and so we should just leave him be....Especially with that replacement power. If it works the way it's seems to then Noir is a bigger liability then Monody..." Cide continued to hold his apathetic face. "There are ways around it..." Ciro sighed and Cide could feel that Ciro was frowning. "For every way we can get around it, he can make it work again. Look at him. He's too friendly...nobody that friendly isn't new to combat...Besides...that Ryo kid isn't going to back down sadly. And I normally wouldn't care if you killed this new kid...but Ryo still has growing to do..."

Cide looked at Ryo. "If you have a death wish, then I invite you to do that shit again..." Cide let down Noir and allowed it to fade away.

"If he attacks, you're dealing with it...I'm not wasting my energy on your problems..." Cide's body went up in blue flames again. He looked at Sho and winked playfully as the flames licked up his face. They stopped moving and then fell away like liquid. A pair of stunning blue eyes on a body that looked exactly like Cide's looked at Sho, but had a warm and friendly smile on his face. "Fine...I suppose you're right. But...if you're not an enemy, what do you want with us?" Ciro looked back at Xin behind him to make sure he was okay. The way he moved to looked back was one that allowed Sho to remain in his vision. He then looked to Ryo. "Don't ask what happened. It's not worth explaining right now. When we are out of this hell hole I'll explain everything I can..." He then looked back to Sho and waited to hear what he was doing here.
Back to top Go down
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 2:57 am

Weird didn't even describe half of it anymore. That voice of 'Ciro' alone was most likely enough to frighten the living shit out of a grown man, together with that... cold face. No, not really cold. More like... dead inside. As if he was looking at a machine. And the fact that he now threatened his life didn't make it any better - not that Ryoji really believed he was an easy kill anymore, with this strange fire inside of him. The power hidden within the mind... This was reminding him more and more of video games or movies, where a certain group of people, or maybe just one, unlocked magical powers. Though this didn't seem like magic... what was it called in those games? Right, psychic power. So the fire he used was... Pyromancy? Nah, that name was too generic. And how the hell your mind could drift from nearly being killed by a psychopath to what you actually can do - well, nobody ever said only Ciro was weird in the head.
Even more confusing with the following change in attitude once more - back to the Ciro he had seen before. Little did Ryo know that even this side of Ciro didn't really care for the nerd, but rather, for the power he still held within and could maybe abuse. So for now, Ryoji slowly regained the bit of trust he had - he was naive enough to believe that there was some reason behind it that couldn't be uncovered just yet. So, he just kept moving towards that other phone in the middle of nowhere. Wasn't that where the map of the area showed the 'goal'? Hopefully, it was. And Hopefully, he would remember the rules on the call card - to not tell any normal person about what happened. He really didn't want to find out what would happen if he did.
"I don't know about you guys, but I'm hungry... today it's on my bill once we come back." As if he didn't have a care in thos world, Ryoji moved towards the public phone, not minding to keep an eye on Sho. A careless attitude that could maybe one day hurt really badly, but for the moment, it helped to actually go through Psyren the first time without being mentally scarred for the rest of his life. The boy had his hands behind his head, and also didn't seem to think about his ruined scarf at the moment. If he did, he wouldn't be that carefree, but more likely be gloomy about it.
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:33 am

"I agree with him we can settle things anytime later" he agreed with ryoji's statement of going back to the present. Sho sighed in relief as the spear aiming him finally disappeared after the younger from the trio joined his discussion with Ciro, if it wasn't for Ryouji he didn't know how things could have ended. "What i want? i'm here to use the phone booth from here just like you guys, do i need other good reason besides that to come here?" he answered the extremely more calm and friendly guy that he was deciding a way of how to fight in oder to don't get killed just a moment ago.

"Hey, thanks" he said to Ryouji as he walked to the phone booth while keeping an eye at him. a teen, a bipolar guy and... a daydreamer? a crazy bunch... he thought taking another look at them and following Ryouji.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 7:21 am

Ciro ignored the comments. Once again Cide had managed to fuck him over. Awesome. He looked to Sho as he said he just wanted to use the phone. "Fine whatever...I'm sorry...I'm just stressed right now a lot is going on..." Cide laughed in his head and Ciro ignored him. He walked up to the telephone and leaned on it. "Okay Ryo. All you have to do is insert your card, and hold the phone to your ear. Simple as that." Ciro gave a smile at the boy. The smile was warm and friendly, and seemed to light up his face making his eyes seem brighter and skin smoother. He actually looked rather nice when he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 9:46 am

Xinorrie had remained silent through all that conversation and tense situation. Ciro seemed to have a different voice just then but it changed now. It scared him a little though. And the new guy. He seemed like a guy who would constantly think, now that he looked at him again. 'My brain is going to go off on its own,' he thought. 'I'm thinking too much,' he thought as he moved towards the phone. He took a quick glimpse at the three. 'I'm going to be stuck with them for a very long time,' he thought as he pulled his card out. "Let's go," he said as he inserted the card and picked up the phone. He held the phone to his ear and he was telported out. But he didn't leave without taking one more good look at Psyren. 'Two weeks. Two weeks before I have to face this land again. I better train.'

(Is there a certain thread I have to go, or do I just separate from here?)
Back to top Go down
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 pm

(That's your decision, Xinorrie.)

So this was indeed the 'goal' or exit out of Psyren, and it seemed to be safe, since Xinorrie warped himself out just fine. Well, or he was maybe swallowed by a Psychicer-eating phone, but that was a chance Ryoji had to take. Also, Ciro seemed... friendlier than before he changed attitudes the first time. Something was definiatly off about him, but he would explain once they arrived back on earth. At least that's what the new Drifter hoped - he still needed some explanaitions if he had to come here often. And judging from the gigantic number on his Call Card...
Walking up to the Pay Phone, he inserted his card into it and took the phone into his right hand, before taking a last look over the wasteland and the two others. "See you guys on the other side." Before pressing the phone against his ear, he said those words, and disappeared, being warped through time once more - though he didn't feel much of it. But at least he didn't faceplant this time when he came out of the timewarp, but instead, managed to land on his feet, and catched his Call Card that appeared before him out of thin air again. He had been to Psyren, and survived it. What a hell-ride. How much time had passed here? A day? Or maybe even more? Or just a few hours? He would have to find out, and also... needed to find out if his Laptop was maybe somewhere around where he was transfered into Psyren. And he had to clean his scarf somehow. So much to do, so little time. But at first, he would wait for the others, and take them for something to eat now, to cellebrate being alive.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 2:30 am

Ciro watched two two men leave. He looked at Sho and said nothing to him. He just read his face. He took in every detail he could find and stored it in the filing system known as his mind. He took his calling card out of his back pocket and set it into the phone. He lifted the phone and sighed at Sho. "If you really are more friend then foe, you could have helped us. Instead, you saw fit to just watch from a relatively safe spot...Thanks friend" He shrugged and put the phone to his ear. He was tired of Psyren. He was hungry. He had a headache. He was in a slightly bad mood. But that was what happened when you got attacked on an escort mission. He didn't enjoy escorts, but today's could have been a lot worse. C'est la vie...

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sho

Sho

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:28 am

He waved to Ryoji as he used booth and then Ciro went next, for him it didn't really matter as it was practically a mission faster than the usual, of course due most of the tavoos around going for those three.

Harsh... and in fact i tried to help, but they are fine anyway... he sighed thinking about it as ciro spoke to him criticizing his acts before disappearing using the phone booth. "Well lets end this, i really need a shower i still feel like i'm covered with saliva" he said walking into the phone booth and inserting his card on the phone.

[Exit~~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call 0 - The Call of Destiny   Call 0 - The Call of Destiny - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Call 0 - The Call of Destiny
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Psyren :: Sector C-
Jump to: