HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:15 pm

Natsu walked along the road of the familiar streets in Vancouver, the streets were empty for once, barely a soul around. To those who saw her, it would be a rather strange sight.

Having escaped from Grigori only a few days ago, Natsu was still in her hospital gown, with her permanent collar visible on her neck, which had the number in roman numericals, XIII.

Now I'm hungry... Natsu thought to herself

Natsu rubbed her stomach as she walked down the streets, hoping to find somewhere to get a decent meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:46 pm

Andrew had been looking for the girl the last days without any success as when he finally managed to find the location of an Grigori base everything had already been destroyed.

He wondered to where a girl like that would wander to after that while walking down the streets in the morning, stopping to ask for information to random people in several points just to thank them and read their minds looking for the girl as he shook hands with them. Finally an old woman had just saw an weird girl looking kinda of lost wearing a hospital gown walking on a street near to where he was.

Even knowing that it could easily be another person else he decided to take a look in order to confirm it and ran down the streets until stopping at the corner that was next to the street where the old lady saw her earlier.

Looks like her he thought while standing far from her and observing, she sure called a lot of attention walking on the street wearing that.

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:07 am

Natsu continued to walk down the street, passing people left and right in the hopes that she could find someone who would be willing to give her food. She searched amongst the very little people, and found nothing. As she was just about to give up, she remembered her stash of money back at her hideout.

When she got there, Natsu was greeted by a group of thugs looking towards her. There were about four of them, all looking big, mean, and ready to do anything for a quick buck.

"Well look what we have here" The leader of the group said smiling

Oh great Natsu sighed
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:20 am

Natsu backed off slightly as she glared cautiously towards the group in front of her. She chilled the area as she backed off. But when she turned to realize her position, she held her ground and waited for them to come to her. The what seemed to be the leader came up towards Natsu, carrying a knife in his hand.

"Well look at this guys" The leader said smiling "We got ourselves one of them escaped love slaves, look at her collar, what a kinky owner she had"

The moment he touched Natsu's collar, Natsu's hand came and punched the man in the face, sending him flying and crashing into a heap of trash.

"Get those dirty hands off me prick" Natsu glared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:26 am

The other three of the group looked back at their boss and then looked frightened at Natsu. They frantically pulled out their weapons towards her.

"What the hell was that?" One of them asked

"I don't know, but you say Franky fly didn't you?"

"Yeah"

"If we attack her all at once, maybe she won't fight back"

At once, all three charged at Natsu, pointing knives or pipes at Natsu. Natsu retaliated by picking up a trash can behind her and smashing it against them. Natsu looked at them with cold eyes, but then walked past them to her hideout, picking up the money she needed and then left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 1:34 am

Natsu walked to the local McDonalds near the bank and entered the fast food establishment. Natsu looked at the menu and put her curled finger on her lip as she was deciding what to get.

"What would you like" The cashier said, trying not to be distracted by Natsu's clothing

"Umm... I'd like a Big Mac" Natsu said

"Alright, will that be a meal?"

"Yes" Natsu replied

Natsu waited for her order and sat down at the window seat and chowed down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:50 am

Andrew followed her keeping a safe distance so she couldn't spot him, he was gonna use his ability to turn invisible but he thought it would be better to hide his psi energy the more he could so she wouldn't become afraid of having someone tracking her steps.

"H-help..." one of the guys laying on the ground said grabbing Andrew leg as he walked by them. "you guys deserved even more than that be glad that you're still alive for now" he answered kicking him out of the way and walking in the direction the girl went.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:01 am

These humans.. they only change when something really bad happen to them or when they face death, the sick thing is that this change is just momentary in order to save their own skin after that they go back acting like they always did. He was so deep thinking while walking down the street that he almost didn't see the girl he was looking for eating at a McDonalds he just walked by.

Andrew turned back and walked in the establishment, there wasn't many people sat nearby her and they had a good reason for that, who would seat near someone using an hospital gown while eating in a restaurant.
"What would you like mister?"
"just a coke, no wait make it two"

He took the cups and walked to the table where the girl was. "Can i seat here too? it looks like the better place here to look at the street outside"

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 3:20 am

Natsu looked up to see a man walk up to her, despite her appearance and asked to sit down. She looked at him suspiciously, but discarded the thoughts and shrugged.

"Go ahead, it's a free country" Natsu said

Natsu continued to eat her meal, taking glances at the man from time to time. After she finished her burger, she looked at him while taking a sip of her drink, she continued to think what he could possibly be thinking.

"Alright" Natsu said finally "What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:46 am

That was a bit harsh he though while drinking "Why do you think i want something from you? just need some company you know... its a bit hard to find people like us, well 'im not exactly like you but we're both different from them all aren't we?" he calmly said looking around to the people near the counter and sat on other tables before looking back to her.

"Sorry i'm Andrew and you are...?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:30 am

Natsu looked at the man glaring at him, he knew something about her, and she was going to find out. Andrew was a rather tall, compared to her, obviously due to their gender and racial difference. He wore pretty flashy clothing, but it wasn't that bad. Natsu sat back on her chair and crossed her arms and smiled at Andrew.

"Heh, so I guess you guys caught me" Natsu sighed "So you come to take me to another facility?"

Natsu pulled on her collar and pointed at the symbol on it. The white writings of XIII displayed proudly on the black collar.

"You know what I am, I would guess" Natsu said "I'm Grigori #13"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sat Oct 16, 2010 2:36 pm

"i'd want a collar like that" he said pulling his sleeve and showing a tight white collar around his arm with an X displayed in red letters on it "I don't know how their numeration or management works but thats mine, also..." he finished a cup and started to drink the second one before keep talking.

"also why would i take you to some place like that? those people act as if we're monsters and i'll say something to you, if we're monsters then they should really fear us instead messing with us don't you agree?"

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:50 am

"I don't care what they think, I know what I am and I don't really care" Natsu said "I'm myself and that's that, if they want to fear me they can go ahead"

Natsu picked up her junk and placed it in the garbage can. She walked towards the door, but stopped to turn to Andrew.

"You coming? I'm done so I'm leaving" Natsu said "You can come if you want"

Natsu then walked out of the restaurant and continued to walk to down the street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:47 am

"Sure" he said accompanying her "you said you don't care but how you feel when killing them or seeing the fear in their eyes? someone who just don't care wouldn't be able to do things like that" he threw the cup he was drinking and was still half full at the windshield of a truck making the driver lost control and crash against two cars in front of it.

"they can't see us right now" he said taking his hand out from the pocket of his pants, holding a small dagger that looked like it was pulsing with energy.

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:53 am

"I fight to survive, that is all I've ever known" Natsu said "Unlike other people, I've lived my entire life this way, druggies, thugs, Grigori, all of them are people who have tried to threaten my survival and I survived regardless"

Natsu ignored her companions acts and his powers, and continued to walk through the streets, bumping into people who didn't even realize that she was there. She stopped walking and turned around towards Andrew. "

"You still haven't answered my question, what do you want with me?" Natsu said impatiently "If you aren't here by Grigori's orders, then who sent you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:08 pm

"We're gathering people like us in order to change everything, i mean it would be far better to live without having to fight to survive like that don't? no need to worry about Grigori following every step of yours wishing to recapture you or having to deal with any stupid human like those again." He said following her steps until stopping right beside her and looking to all the confusion he had started blocking the whole traffic there.

"We just want a place where we can be ourselves without others making us a big matter or worry you know, also... you could learn to control those powers of your in better way been with us, everything i saw was some little girl scared or angry whenever using its powers but maybe that wouldn't interest you too, sad... i guess some little girls will always be little girls in the end" he said before slowly restart to walk.

Last edited by Andrew on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:39 am

Natsu's eyebrow twitched as she listened to Andrew speak about her. She walked up to him and looked up to meet his gaze.

"Well #10 I'm sure you know what it was like in Grigori" Natsu said "We spent most of the days being experimented on, you went through it and I went through it, I used my powers when I didn't understand them, and I didn't know what to do about them, I got caught and now I learned how to use them. If I'm able to use them, nothing is going to stop me from using them, no one in this world cares about a kid like me"

Natsu turned around and walked away, but she stopped for a moment and turned around to look at Andrew one last time.

"By the way, if I use my powers when I'm scared from how you see it, you do too from what I've seen" Natsu smiled smugly as she walked away, she waved away Andrew and flipped her middle finger at him "You're a great recruiter by the way, adios prick"

Natsu moved into the forming crowd and disappeared from sight.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew

Andrew

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:10 am

"i guess i might need another kind of approach next time..." he said and sighed while thinking about it, but he was sure that he had hit the right spot it would probably just take some time before she changed her opinion.

Me afraid? ...what a spoiled brat he thought while picking his cellphone "Dial Vern" he said while walking away from there. He would just a give a hand to her decision, giving her whole description he was gonna organize an fake attack from grigori using some humans wanna be wise members and guns.

[Exit~~ one way or another]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)   

Back to top Go down

Escape (PRIVATE/ask before joining)
Page 1 of 1