Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grata Faxum

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptyThu Oct 14, 2010 8:39 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Psi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(You have 15 points to spend between Burst and Trance.)

Burst: 15

Trance: 0

Rise:(You have 13 points to spend between Strength, Sense, and Self Heal)
  • Strength type: 11
  • Sense type: 2
  • Self Healing type:

Ability Name: Grata Faxum

Ability Description: This ability produces purple fire. The fire does not affect or burn anything the individual in control of it does not wish to affect. This ability has a lot to do with concentration. It feeds on whatever it can burn, but if psi is given to it, it becomes harder to control it. Usualy, the individual in control can manage this fire without much trouble. However, as the size of the fire grows, so does its need to keep itself burning.
The fire can burn up to 400 degrees C before it cools off.

Techniques:
1. Children of Cerebus
Creates monsters of purple fire. These hound-like servants an reach up to 50 mph and they can also explode, clearing a radius of 2 feet. These hounds are different from the hounds that comes out when Grata Faxum goes out of control. Out of control hounds have three or two heads with a snake tail, but these look like gray hounds. 20 is the max # of hounds a controller can produce without burdening the brain.
2. Hellfire Sword Dance
This technique produces a fire that burns in higher degree than most of the fires produced by Grata Faxum. It can reach up to 600 degrees C. The color of this fire is blue. Once many of these blue fires are produced, the fires, which are floating around, becomes a ring of sharp double-blade swords. The swords would then spin in a large ring. In this technique, there will be multiple rings that would spin around the controller. Five in the max # of rings.
3. Needle Blood Throne
This technique requires some time to be used before it is initiated. It requires many fire kindling on the ground or ashes scattered everywhere. When this technique is used, the ashes and fire kindling would produce sharp long and thick needles long enough to pierce a man. The needles are also very dense, denser than gold and studier than diamond sword.

Last edited by Xinorrie on Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptyFri Oct 15, 2010 1:30 pm

Sorry about the wait. Staff was discussing this power, and we have found a few things that don't sit well with us.

Xinorrie wrote:
Usualy, the individual in control can manage this fire without much trouble. However, as the size of the fire grows, so does its need to keep itself burning. Just like Ageha's Melchsee's Door, this ability will go out of control eventually and seek out to kill and devour. Once it seeks out to devour, it turns into hound-like flaming creatures of no physical body. The dogs would do everything the dog do: they would sniff out, growl, and attack.
The fire can burn up to 500 degrees C before it cools off.

This entire part is not okay. What I have highlighted in red is our problem. As much as I don't like denying parts of people's powers, what I have highlighted in red cannot be accepted.

Temperature must also be toned down to a degree that won't seriously injure people just by being around it.

Xinorrie wrote:
20 is the max # of hounds a controller can produce without burdening the brain.

Because using powers period puts stress on the brain and body, this part of your power cannot stand. If you wish to make 20 the max number Xinorrie can handle, that is fine.

Xinorrie wrote:
This technique produces a fire that burns in higher degree than most of the fires produced by Grata Faxum. It can reach up to 700 degrees C

700 degrees is also not acceptable for the same reason as it being 500 degrees C. It must be a reasonable temperature that will not harm people by just being around it. On top of that, the nature of the ability would literally bake people alive if it were that hot. I am also curious as to what the purpose of this ability is?

Xinorrie wrote:
It requires many fire kindling on the ground or ashes scattered everywhere.

Finally, how many fires are needed?

Sorry about the wait and sorry about the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptySat Oct 16, 2010 4:31 pm

The fire is meant to hurt anyone who is around it except for the psychier who unleashed it.

The red part was deleted.

The temperature is downed by 100 degrees.

Purpose of ability?: Just burn and burn and burn. This ability is nothing useful. It only wants to hurt everyone who is around it.

How many fires?: How many needles do you want to create? It depends on you.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptySun Oct 17, 2010 6:15 am

Hellfire Sword Dance :: I get it wants to hurt people but...what is the purpose of forming all of those swords? Can you use them? Do they block people from getting inside? Does it trap people in? What is the use of the technique?

Needle Blood Throne :: I still don't understand. Maybe I worded the question wrong. I wanted to know how many fires or ashes are needed before this attack can be triggered. Ten? Twelve? Eight? How many?
Back to top Go down
Xinorrie

Xinorrie

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:45 am

Hellfire Sword Dance :: You can think of this as a defensive technique. You can manuveur the swords so that they separate from the ring and attack, but that's about it. The purpose of forming the sword is just for the look. If you don't wanna form swords, don't.

Needle Blood Throne :: At least one.

Children of Cerebus :: Okay, then 20 is the max # of dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum EmptyMon Oct 18, 2010 12:46 am

Mh'kay. All here is to my liking.

Approved unless said otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grata Faxum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grata Faxum   Grata Faxum Empty

Back to top Go down