Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Survival (PRIVATE)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:54 pm

Natsu awoke up with a stir as she looked around herself. The coldness of Vancouver during the winter didn't bother her nowadays, and she knew why. Just the night before, Natsu was attacked by a group of thugs, hoping to beat her into submission. When she defended herself, she had turned a man to ice and shattered his skull, obviously killing him.

After that, Natsu was constantly paranoid that she would be arrested, not only did she kill another person, but she used a strange power, that could get her a one way trip to the dissection table to be studied by scientists.

Natsu's stomach grumbled, she had skipped her meal the night before out of fear, now she was paying the price for that, an uncomfortable feeling in her sides.

Well, even killers have to eat, and I can't just stay here forever.

With that, Natsu picked herself up and walked out of her small little makeshift hut and moved on to find some food in the city.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:31 pm

Natsu walked along the busy streets of the city, masking her presence in the crowd, Natsu looked around for a likely target. She walked around with the crowd, searching for someone, just someone, but to no avail. She sat down on a bench in the park, looking up towards the sky while crying out in exasperation.

"I've got shit luck today!" Natsu cried out loud

Suddenly, something in her mind clicked, she sensed something, she looked towards the source of the feeling, and it led her to see a teenage boy, much older than her, maybe 16 to 18 possibly. She took this as a chance and followed him. For some reason, Natsu was more aware of her surroundings than ever, she could smell a large amount of things around her, she could hear the surroundings better and she could even tell the intricate designs on her target's shirt, despite him being at a distance.

Something's off Natsu thought to herself It must be the same thing that happened last night

Natsu then realized that she was running out of time and decided to increase her pace as she followed for an opportune moment.

Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 1:39 pm

She followed the teenager all the way to the sky train station and sat right behind him as he waited for the train.

Just give it a little more time Natsu, you'll get your chance soon enough Natsu told herself.

The train soon arrived and the crowd began to pour out of the train, and Natsu's target was going in.

NOW!

Natsu moved with speed and stealth and swiftly stole her target's wallet and some of his more valuable possessions, her instincts had managed to get her into the target's "mental blind spot" and she was able to still a considerable amount of items before disappearing into the crowd.

She was finally able to relax as she moved into the elevator, and took the time to look at her loot. She had managed to steal his wallet, which was filled with twenty dollar bills, an Ipod, some candy bars and a pack of gum. But what Natsu pulled out at the end made her jump for joy.

Natsu had managed to steal a ring box, that revealed an expensive ring within it. She fell on her rump as she couldn't take the shock. Tears ran down her eyes at her fortune and she let out a howl of happiness.

"FUCK YEAH!!!" Natsu cried out loud "YAHOO!!! I HIT THE JACKPOT!!!!"

Natsu ran off to quickly stash away her loot and moved on to cash some of the items in.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:30 pm

A day or two after hitting the jackpot, Natsu continued her daily routine, wake up, steal, eat, sleep. She walked amongst the crowd again and tried to see if she could find another jackpot amongst the crowd.

There's gotta be another chump with some dough around here! Natsu thought to herself

Natsu decided to hang around the large bank at the corner of the street and see if anyone would be withdrawing something substantial. She combed through the possible victims, waiting for almost two hours until she found someone who pulled out a good amount. A teenage girl had withdrawn what Natsu estimated to be around 200 dollars, which was gold to her eyes.

Natsu saw that her target knew that she was being pursued, but she managed to make one of the biggest mistakes while being pursued in the city, she went into an alley. The target walked a couple of steps before she turned around and confronted Natsu.

"What do you want?!" The girl said "Leave me alone!"

"I think it's pretty obvious what I want miss" Natsu said coldly "Give me the money and I'll let you walk"

"What are you talking about?!" The girl said sceptically "You? Let ME walk? Nice try brat, now get lost before I get angry"

At that instant, the girl pulled out a knife and pointed it towards Natsu and threatened to use it on her.
Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Natsu looked down at the knife that was being pointed at her. Her eyes narrowed as she glared at the girl, her hands clenching into fists.

"You better not even think about using that on me, otherwise I'll have to hurt you" Natsu growled through her teeth, she was getting angry.

"Shut up you little punk!" The girl said "I'm stressed out right now and I'm not in the mood, I should give a nice cut just for causing me this trouble"

Without hesitation, the girl charged towards Natsu, knife in hand and ready to make a cut. Natsu dodged the initial strike by a paper-thin margin and continued to dodge the attacks. To Natsu's eyes, the woman was moving slower than usual and when she made a lunge with her knife, Natsu went into action.

She caught the woman's arm between her joints and snapped the arm in the opposite direction it was supposed to bend, causing the knife to fall to the floor. The girl let out a scream of intense pain and in anger charged at Natsu, who responded by giving her a solid kick to the ribs, knocking the wind out of her and sending her flying back.

Back to top Go down
Natsu

Natsu

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 2:48 pm

Natsu picked up the knife, which was a nice balisong and flipped it around and placed it into her pocket. Natsu then walked over to the girl and took the money from her pockets and then nudged her foot against the already bruised and possibly broken ribs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!" The girl screamed "Stop it please!"

"What have we learned?" Natsu said in a happy sadistic tone as she dug her heel deeper.

"To not act like that to people?!" The girl cried out loud, tears pouring down her face "Please stop, I'm sorry! Forgive me!"

Natsu took her foot off the girl and began to walk away. As she walked she turned to notice the girl begin to crawl away, but from her quick observation, she was reaching for a pipe that was lying on the floor. As the girl grabbed the pipe and began to turn around, Natsu gave her a solid kick to the back of the head and she crashed her forehead onto the concrete.

"Bitch" Natsu spat as she turned around and walked away from the scene, no one seemed to notice or care, it was a usual thing that happened around that area, and Natsu's actions weren't that extreme in comparison.

(EXIT)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Survival (PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survival (PRIVATE)   Survival (PRIVATE) Empty

Back to top Go down

Survival (PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 1