HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Wandering around

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malikai

Malikai

PostSubject: Wandering around    Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:42 am

Malikai was wondering around, now know where to go and if she was going to meet up with anyone. She just felt completely lost in the area that she was in. She continued to wander around and then finally she just stopped and looked up at the sky and sighed. Mailkai then just laid down on the ground, placing her hands under her head and with a smile. "This place sure is nice at night. I wonder what I am going to do later on though."She asked herself with another sigh but still smiling. She then closed her eyes and began to think of things to do. As she was thinking, she ended up shifting to her side, placing her arms out in front of her and falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:06 am

Chatha was walking along the outskirts of a small town just outside of New York. He had taken a bus out here and had just picked a random place to visit out of shear bordem, so he didn't even know the name of the town, which meant he knew nobody here either. He had gotten off the greyhound bus about two hours ago, and ate dinner at the local dinner, where he ordered a burger and fries, which he had been quiet impressed with and had decided to try their chocolate cake because of it, and now felt somewhat sick, so he had decided to walk off the food. Half an hour into his walk he had made his way to the out most parts of the town which faced beautiful country-side. An hour and a half later he approached a river, and found a woman laying on the ground sleepingon the grass not far from the river. Curious as to why she was sleeping out here, he had moved closer, walking onto the grass himself, which is when he noticed that the ground was yet. Thinking she might get cold, Chatha took off his jacket and laid it on top of her knowing that it would give her some warmth against the elements. Sitting beside her he looked up at the stary sky, and said out loud.

"One sure doesn't get night skies like this in teh Big Apple"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malikai

Malikai

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:35 am

Malikai heard someone speaking and she opened her eyes and seen a strange man. She instantly jumped up and backed up into the river. She semi freaked out and then again she was calm. "Who are you?"She asked with a soft yet firm voice as she looked at the man, waiting semi patiently for him to respond to her question. Malikai wanted to be nicer sometimes when it came to new people, but she ended up just wanting to argue and be mean to him, but she held it back and spoke a bit softer and more calm to the stranger. She looked down and seeing she was standing in the cold water. She kind of spazzed out and jumped out of the water. "Oh my goodness, that is so cold."she said as she then tripped over her feet and fell on her back. "Oh my god i am such a clutz." She thought to herself with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Chatha had watched the whole scene and was on the verge of laughing but held it back "I'm Chatha." He now took a better look at the girl who had just jumped up from beside him. She had quiet a nice figure, a bit of a clutz, but most guys would look past it, just to have her on their arm. "So what were you doing out here sleeping on the wet grass. Considering its fall now, the temperature drops a good deal at night." He looked back up at the sky and was able to find both the big and little dipper in a matter of minutes. "I would imagine that the water is cold." Not that he cold realyy feel the cold weather because of his resistance to this weather, hell he survived a blizzard in Alaska with just what he was wearing. "Oh, and if you plan on staying a wake for the time being, can I have my jacket back?" Chatha said while pointing to the jacket that was still on her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malikai

Malikai

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:39 am

Malikai looked at her shoulders once she had gotten up. She shrugged her shoulders a bit then grabbed the jacket and handed it back to him. "I'm Malikai. It's nice to meet you Chatha."she said with a small smile that she hid over a semi angry face. She didnt want to seem like a jerk to him, nor to anyone else. Since she was the new person here, she thought that she might acually do good at being a nicer person. Then as she was beginning to think positive, she then began to think very bad and dangerous thought about destroying things, hurting people for fun and laughing in their faces.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:17 am

Chatha smiled as he took the jacket from Malikai. "Nice to meet you as well" Picking up a nearby stone, Chatha whiped it towards the water and watched it skip to the other side of the riverbank."So do you live here Malikai?" Chatha asked conisdering if she did, he would want a free tour of the town, and even if she didn't, he would ask her if she wanted to explore the town together. "You never answered what your doing out here in the first place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malikai

Malikai

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:28 am

Mailkai looked at him then began to walk around before she answered him. "I am new here, and I felt like wandering around okay?"She responded, her voice kept going softer as she got further away from him. She came near a bridge and walked along it until she had gotten to the middle of the bridge. Malikai sat down and reached her hands up, grabbing and holding onto a bar that helped hold up the bridge. She sighed and looked up at the stars with a soft smile, then began to hum a soft tune that she randomly made up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:03 am

A dagger would be thrown narrowly missing Chatha. "Hm...damn..." He stepped forward from a nearby shadow and formed a new one. "You've pissed off some deadly people...Time for you to die, no?" He manifested two more and threw them at Chatha.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:39 am

Chatha didn't flich as the dagger flew by his face, just centimeters from touching it. He was still looking at Malikai who was now sitting on a nearby bridge while this man who had appeared from the shadows. So he had managed to piss off someone, and who ever it was, thought it was a good idea to send this guy to do his dirty work. Which seemed like a good idea, considering Chatha sensed a Psi signnature coming from the stranger. Chatha created the first layer of his armour underneath his clothing, and just let the daggers make contact with his body. The tips were the only part that pentrated his clothing.

"So whats your name and who sent you?" Chatha asked in an even toned voice, dereived from all emotion except for curiousity. If he could get information from this guy, Chatha might be able to figure out who the master mind being these random attacks were. Pulling the daggers out of his clothing. Creating his ice rifle from the water particles in the air, Chatha fired off four shots all to Chace's feet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:44 am

Chace ignored the questions. He held out his hands and released two dark green jacks. They raced at Chatha was semi-deadly intent. It was clear he wasn't going to answer questions, and so continuing to ask them would be rather pointless. He allowed the ice to hit his feet, but he didn't react.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:55 am

Just like his opponet, who seemed not in the mood for questions, let the jacks touch him, not feeling a thing as they latched on to the armour underneath his clothing. If he wasn't going to be given any answers then there was no point in keeping this one alive. "I really do hate the quiet type, espicially when they are asked a question. Bringing his rifle back up, Chatha fired two shots, one towards the throat and the other towards the head, so that when the both conected the brain would freeze, and Chace would die from constriction in the throat. Not turning away Chatha watched incase his shots were either blocked or dodged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven

Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:57 am

Chace got hit. He felt the cold around his head. He felt it around his throat. His final thought was of his cousin. C'est la vie.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:17 am

Taking hold of the jacks, Chatha pulled them out and saw that they pulled some ice off as well, while he dissolved his rifle. Looks like the armour saved him from some thing that could have been dangerous. Calmly walking towards Malikai, he stopped when he was a few feet away from her and could hear the tune she was humming. "What tune is that from, or did you make it up yourself." He asked. Odds are she wanted to be alone by the way she was avoiding him, but Chatha wanted to try and get to know her a little more before he went back to the big city.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Malikai

Malikai

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:26 am

Malikai noticed that something was going on over with Chatha and another man, whom she had never met nor seen before. She got up once she seen Chatha move towards her and looked at him. "Yes, I like to make up tunes in my head. Who was that man?"She asked as she began to look around to see where he had gone, she thought that he was right there but apparently not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around    

Back to top Go down

Wandering around
Page 1 of 1