Share | 

titles are lame...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: titles are lame...   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:57 pm

Ciro got the call to go to Psyren. He didn't want to answer but he could only ignore it for so long. He went and was greeted by a lovely batch of Tavoo surrounding the phone. Ciro took a moment to allow Cide his free roam time. Noir slew the beasts within moments. "If there are Tavoo by the phone we must be in the Danger Zone...Want me to take care of them?" His voice was actually calm and even. He was being honest with his question not mocking. No...I've been working on some things...This is a chance to use them." Cide nodded and yielded to Ciro. The pair began their journey by pressing the map button. They were on the east side of the zone....they needed to go somewhere but a destination wasn't presented. What was Nemesis Q plotting?

"Cide. Like Suicide infact. The name certainly did match him though. He was, from what Methias could tell, negativity in human form. From his lust for his PSI abilities, to his love of killing, he imbodied the darkness within every humans heart. To the extremities."

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:02 am

Chatha appeared beside Ciro seconds after he finished off the last Tavoo. Some were gone, while others had just started to fade away. Such a depressing sight. Looking at Ciro, Chatha noticed that he had his cellphone out. Staying next to the phonebooth he asked Ciro a question. "So what direction are we headed in today Ciro" The sooner he knew what direction they were heading in, the faster he could come wup with some kind of plan. If Torino was coming with them, Chatha would have him take the front with Ciro right behind for back up, and he himself would take the rear guard. Taking out his ice rifle, he raised it to his face and scaned the area for amymore Tavoo. None for the moment, but that did not mean they weren't close by. "The sooner we leave this phone the better. I prefer to fight out there then near here any day." He said out loud not talking to anyone in general.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 am

Ciro stood there for a moment. He picked up on Chatha's signature and just remained still. As the male appeared beside him he sighed. His head was shaking and when he stopped he moved some of his hair out of his eyes. "I don't know...Booth didn't provide a destination. But that's fine with me. I prefer this hellhole to the present day anyday of the week..." He shrugged and began walking. Torino wasn't really on his mind, he just wanted to find more Tavoo. Psyren was his release, it was his drug. In the present day he had no identity, no home, no hope. He was just Ciro in the "real world" but here, he was powerful. Here he could do and be whatever he wanted to. Here he could define happiness, out there he didn't even know what happiness was.

Ciro walked forward but looked back at one point. "I should mention we are in the Danger Zone though. It is bound to be a fun time. Now isn't it?" He smiled and turned his head forward to continue walking.

"Cide. Like Suicide infact. The name certainly did match him though. He was, from what Methias could tell, negativity in human form. From his lust for his PSI abilities, to his love of killing, he imbodied the darkness within every humans heart. To the extremities."

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:21 am

"Lovely" Was all Chatha said as he lowered his rifle and started to walk after Ciro. Ciro's next sentence idn't bother Chatha but it was what he did after he said it that sent chills down Chatha's spine, causing him to remember Ciro's role in the present. "When has Q ever sent us to a safe zone" Was all he said, keeping a good range from Ciro, so that it was easier to cover his back. Chatha was glad to have someone like Ciro on his side, aminly because of his other personality, Cide, who loved to kill more that Ciro did in this world. To Chatha, they were both great allies and dangerous enemies if it ever came down to it, which he really hoped it wouldn't.

They had been walking for a while when Chatha heard when he heard a massive screem that obivously did not belong to a human. Stopping in his tracks, Chatha closed his eyes as the screem erupted through the quietness a second time. He counted the number of Tavoo in the party. Ten? No at least double that number if not triple Pulling the rifle to his face, Chatha fired off three shots bringing down the first three Tavoo, which were just in his range of 300 yards.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:01 am

Grana was ported to Psyren, of course he had no idea where. But he wasnt even awake to figure it out, Grana was still sleeping on the cold hard ground in Psyren's most dangerous parts.

He dropped his cellphone and layed on the ground, for a few seconds then opened his eyes a little bit. He closed them, then they opened again in shock. "What the hell!" Grana said rising to his feet, quickly. He was still in a tank top and sweat pants its a good thing he had on sneakers. His hair still tied in a pony tail, "Ehhh kinda Chilly here." Grana rubbed his arm a little lightly. He looked around to grasp the enviroment. "So I guess Im in psyren, again and thats how I get here."

Grana picked up his phone, and placed it in his pocket hoping it would not get damaged here. But he had a feeling it would. He heard screams that werent human, from not to far away. He started running in that direction, in a dash. "Whooooaaaa ive been training for a day! why am I so much faster!" Grana said taking off in that direction.

But stopped when he saw a large group of disgsting beings. He was behind the horde, so they wouldnt know of his pressence but he saw two guys starting to fight them off. One had a rifle. Grana knew who it was, and dashed in preparing for a fight. He was behind the tavoo, and punched one that went off flying to another.

Using rise in his feet and hands, he startedto pummel the tavoo upfront. With kicks and punches, There was alot of them, but Grana wasnt counting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:24 am

Ciro continued to walk in silence. It wasn't that he was cautious of the area they were in. It wasn't that Chatha was here. He just had nothing to say. And if you had nothing to say there was not need to force a topic. It was pointless to him, but talking would have to wait as he felt the pulse of Tavoo in the area. Tavoo in the Danger Zone was always fun. There was always an obnoxious amount of them, and it caused Ciro to wonder just how many kinds of Tavoo there were.

At that moment, he heard Chatha release shots. Of course. He looked around and saw a high point. He knew Chatha's range. He used his telekinesis to throw Chatha up onto the fallen building so he wouldn't have to worry about constantly avoiding damage. They had air support now, and Ciro was confident he could handle the rest. Then he sensed Grana. He smirked a bit. "And the mighty warrior returns to the field. Homework for you, boy! First assignment. Don't die...And don't get in my way..." As he said this, dust kicked up around him and a large blast of Telekinetic energy was given off. A few Tavoo jumped at him and with surprising speed he shattered it's core with his fist.

Ciro's movements were fluid, he was flowing with Rise energy. His movements were quick. Even to Chatha they'd be hard to track, but he was moving faster than ever before. This was a newer move he had been working on. He quickly zipped from one Tavoo to another, no matter the size, shape, or type they fell within seconds of meeting Ciro. As he moved and destroyed the Tavoo laughter could be heard. Not sister laughter though. Happy, carefree, and childish laughter. He was truly enjoying taking a life. With a power like this and his attitude about it, one could not help to wonder: Was it Cide who is the monster, or Ciro?

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:26 am

Grana was on the otherside if the tavoo horde, but he most defintelly head Ciro. "Aaahh I always hated Homework! But you got it!" Grana shouted back quickly. He could barely see him, but Grana kept close watch. He was new to this, and felt he wasnt doing something right. He used sense rise to increase his vision a bit. He saw Ciro was targeting these monsters cores

"Aaahh ok so thats where you get em." Grana then took, that vital info and started to unleash a furry of attacks on the Tavoo's core's. As soon as he punched one, his second would be down. He was doing a good job for his first time, but he couldnt help but watch Ciro in action. "How is he moving that fluidly? and he's having lots of fun... With all that power, he's dangerous."

This only sparked Grana's need to be even better, he knew he was not near Ciro's strenght he couldnt match him no matter how hard he would try. But this would not stop him from trying, this only fueled his pride. And made him fight harder.

He had already taken out lots of tavoo, but they cept coming. Soon as Grana managed to clear the area around him there was rumble under his feet. And a giant worm like Tavoo, rose up. Grana had a deep fear for bugs, but he wouldnt let that stop him from taking this down. He saw the core in the middle of its neck, with a flash Grana jumped up and fuled his fist. He released Claw of Hearts it shattered the core instantly and the worm turned to dust. Grana landed safely using rise. "EEEwwww I hate bugs." he said with a face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:17 am

Ciro didn't even see Torino in his mind. His eyes saw him, it sent the signals to his brain, but his brain wasn't processing it. His brain wasn't seeing Torino, and he wasn't seeing Chatha either. He was in his own time and space, his own reality. And in this reality Tavoo were endless, and he was divine. In this reality nobody existed except for the music in his head. Every key stroke was another Tavoo that rose up. Every cord was another Tavoo that fell. The dark and soft melody that played in his head was played to the tune of one of his works.

To those that could follow his footwork at the least he would seem to be dancing almost but it was a graceful, violent, and subtle dance that was covered by his powerful kicks and deadly punches. This was a dance of sadness and depression, a dance to the song of suicide. Every motion opened up a new attacking point for enemies to strike vital points of his body, to attack and kill him. And every time a Tavoo moved in on the opening, the trap snapped shut and their death was born.

The Drifter was clearly enjoying this, though the laughter had subsided. It had dropped to a low hum to the tune in his head, and the words in his heart. He was lost to the thrill of battle and the will to kill.

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:21 pm

Grana punched his last Tavoo, in its core with a quick but powerful jab. It turned to dust, and was wiped away with the wind. Grana wiped his hands, and took some breaths. "Wheeeww, well im done and im beat."

He looked up at Chatha, who has been taking the creatures out from a distance. And then at Ciro who has been on a unstoppable onslaught, but doing it so fluidly. Grana looked at them both, with awe inspiring to get that powerful.

I will get that strong, even stronger then that...

Grana wiped his hand on his sweat pants. "Im sure not dressed right for this trip, but oohh well next time I'll be more prepared."

Grana yelled out to Ciro "Hey! just what are these nasty things anyway!?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:47 am

Ciro kicked it up a notch and moved at top speed. His movements just above a blur. He twisted and turned and kicked his way to Torino. One by one the Tavoo fell. Turning to dust, there was nothing but air where Ciro once was.

It wasn't long before he reached Torino and stopped. His power faded from him and he raised a shield around them both. "They are Tavoo...the beasts of WISE and the second most dangerous things around here. Their powers are as flexible as ours, and some of them pose a bigger threat than others. There usually aren't this many but we're in a place known as the Danger Zone. All those towers you see around us? They are called Siren Towers. They have two purposes. To produce these things, and keep the sun's rays from harming WISE and Tavoo alike. Cide, I can't hold it anymore. It takes too much out of me, finish up the explanation..."

Ciro erupted into blue flames and Cide appeared. The shield was dropped and the beasts charged. "Fuck off..." He stabbed all three Noir's into the ground. "My love...let us build a perfect empire...Let us build...a graveyard..." As he said the last word three hundred Noirs, one hundred of each weapon, erupted from the ground slaying all of the beasts around him. The weapons all moved and stabbed any Tavoo who neared them. "Any other question Grana?" He asked it in a calm even voice. This was Cide, but he was a lot more relaxed than before. It was very un-Cide-like of him.

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:59 am

Grana was surprised to see Cide come over to him the way he did. Even more when he saw Cide appear from the blue flames.

He witnessed Cide's power so upclose, he couldnt blink. "So many of them." was all Grana managed to say.

"Uuhh no not right now realy, thanks...Cide."

Grana took notice to Cide's more calm nature, Ciro was suppose to be the calm one. But when he enterned Psyren he saw change in that. But Cide was supposed to be the insane one, but for now he seemed calm.

Just what the hell is with these guys, aahh they are really gonna take some getting used to. Seriously.

"Where are we off too now?" Grana asked, looking around it just looked completly desserted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:26 am

Chatha shot the remaining six Tavoo, when Cide finsihed telling Torino what they were. Tavoo were dangerous but stupid. There was a lot of power behind their attacks, but for a seasoned fighter it never took long for their attack pattren to be figured out. Chatha was in range of Grana's voice when he asked the question. Using rise, he appeared beside Grana within seconds. "No idea. Q hasn't given use the spot where the phonebooth to leave is, so right now we just wander aimlessly" After finishing his sentence, Chatha slid his hand into his pocket and dug out his cellphone. Yep, just like Ciro had told him earlier, Q still had yet to give them the location of the phonebooth that would take them back to the present. Chatha let his rifle disapate into the air. Chatha looked Grana up and down. "So, Q got you while you were doing something?" he asked, hinting at the clothing Grana was wearing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:41 am

"Hahaha yea, I was in the middle of a nap after some practice I was doing. He realy got me at a weird time, this Q guy realy knows when to pick em." Grana said lauphing a little bit.

He looked at what he was wearing, just a tank top which has gotten a bit dirtier and some sweat pants, luckily with sneakers. "But umm luckily I will survive with just this. hehe."

"So we have to walk aimlessly, around looking for nothing in the middle of nowhere?" Grana asked looking around. "We have to have a purpose here right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:09 am

Cide sighed and maintained Graveyard. His blue eyes focused on the weapons above them. He shivered a bit. Not because he was cold, but because he was enamored with his Burst. Noir was his lover and she his. Cide would never let anything happen to Noir. Within this living fortress, they, the boys, were safe. He killed the shyer Tavoo that seemed confused on what to do.

When they were safe Cide smiled. "Thank you my love...Again you have saved my life..." Noir seemed to vibrate as if it was pleased with Cide's words. It sank back into the earth and came back to his back. Noir rubbed against Cide and he chuckled. It faded and he turned to look at Grana. "You're still third favorite, boy...Don't think I forgot you..." He grinned and began walking deeper into the Danger Zone.

He looked back at the two. "We're just going to keep moving. I'm sure the phone booth is just broken probably. But standing around isn't going to get us anywhere except a lovely grave...Oh wait. We turn to dust if we die..." He said it was pure sarcasm and looked forward again, continuing to walk.

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:24 am

Alright, the second trip to Psyren! More deadly creatures, strange Drifters, destroyed buildings, and all of the other shit nobody liked. Great, just great. At least, this time his laptop wouldn't be lost, since it was still in his room - Ryoji had been out eating some Ramen when he heard the call, disappeared into a silent corner and took out his mobile phone to enter the other time. Closing his eyes as he pressed 'Accept Call', Ryoji just hoped he wouldn't have to fight against those 'Tavoo' again right away. His first killed worm-Tavoo had been more instinct than skill.
Taking in a deep breath of the weird air, he knew he had arrived. Opening his eyes, only his Rise saved him from the fangs of a wolf-like Tavoo. Well, wasn't this just GREAT? Jumping to the side and rolling over the ground, this action just spelled 'covered in dust' once more. This was becoming quite the weird 'habit' of Ryoji. Jumping back on his feet, his eyes only recognized the known scenery - ruins, ripped open landscales, brown upon brown... but it was even darker today than the last time. Was it night in Psyren? Maybe. But more important, there where at least five of those wolf-tavoo standing right infront of him, their cores on their foreheads shining. Not good, not good at all. Backing away a bit, the young Drifter realized he had no time to search for the phone. Hell, hopefully, Ciro or someone else was around here... As the wolves started running towards the boy, his Rise instinctively activated. Jumping over the pack, he started running, pumping strength surpassing human levels into his legs. The only problem was, he lacked the increased senses to keep up with everything completely, so his sprint was nearly completely blind - a problem the Tavoo didn't have.
So it was no wonder the teenager didn't see the hill he was running up had an abrupt end, and for a short moment, he was flying through the air, before coming down in an unhealthy arc. Again, without Rise, this would've easily broken some bones. Rolling over the dusty ground, he didn't even have the time to sense the three PSI-presences just a few meters away from him - Ciro, Grana, and Chatha. Or was it Cide? Well, same difference. At the moment, Ryoji had problems with far more teeth to deal with.
"Just LEAVE ME ALONE!" As his anger boiled up, Ryoji released his Burst from within his mind. Within a moment, his small PSI-Aura broke free into a burning inferno of pure uncontrolled energy. The first two of the wolves jumped down the hill, towards the Drifter who was getting back up on his feet and extended both arms towards them.
"Dragon Tounge!" Snapping his fingers, two cones of scorching hot, crimson flames shot forward, engfulling the surprised Tavoo. The insense heat in addition to the flames effect to burn everything broke the cores on their foreheads within seconds, and two dust clouds hit the boy. EVEN MORE dust. This was really becoming his new trademark - being covered in dust. As two more wolves tried to attack him from two sides, it was time for Ryoji to use his most dangerous and so far strongest move. Channeling his PSI through both arms as the wolves flew towards him, two flame cones like blades erupted around his hands, which he gripped just like actual swords and swung them both while jumping forward. The two wolves, both now set ablaze from the Prometheus Flame, turned to ash when their cores cracked after some seconds of intense pain for them.
The fith and last wolf, however, didn't die through fire. Charging at the boy from the front, a dropkick against the core on his head, enhanced by Rise, flung him back up the hill as he also turned to dust. Slowly getting up for the third time in a few minutes, a heavily breathing Ryoji finally noticed Ciro and company.
"Was it... always that... dangerous here? Last time, those things didn't appear around the Phone..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:44 am

Chatha had sensed Ryoji the second he had entered Psyren, and had watched the whole seen of him tumbling down the hill of sand while being chased by wolf-tavoo, who were dangerously fast. His rise wasn't bad, but would need to be improved if he wanted to roam around Psyren without looking stupid. Chatha didn't bother to talk to Ryoji until he had reached the group of three. "Sector B, is more dangerous than the one you were in before, whatever sector that was, which also means that they will start to seach out for phonebooths." Why Chatha still wasn't sure, considering they were scattered and that the resistance didn't use the phones to transport them to their base. This was his current theory.

The Tavoo in this area were more dangerous than the lower areas, considering they had faired better than the others that had went through the Illumnia core fusion. Still though wolf-tavoo was something he hadn't seen in awhile, and the number in the pack he had just seen, didn't sit well with him. Creating his ice rifle, Chatha started a quick scan of the area. Something big was about to happen and he did not want to be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:58 pm

He shivered to what Cide said to him about him being his thrid favorite. And remembered what was suppose to happen to him, last time he saw Cide.

But Grana felt somewhat more comfortable around them, as if he was getting used to his personality. He put his hands in his pockets, and looked up at the sky. Then started to follow Cide.

Grana just saw Ryoji pop up amongst them, now this was a four man group and Grana still had the least amount of clothes on.

Another one?

"Hey there you ok?" He asked Ryoji looked kinda lost and bewildered to him. That made Grana feel not alone, cause he was lost aswell. But soon he would know what to do in this place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:14 pm

((Short post, posting from BB))

Cide looked at Ryo as he awkwardly ran down the hill. He scowled a bit at the display. Ryoji was still as big of a liability as before in his eyes. But he had yet to actually see what he could do. So he vanquished a few wolves, big deal. "We don't have time for this...Ryoji. I won't kill you but don't slow us down...I won't promise your safety if you do..." He began walking again. Even though they, Ryo and Ciro, had a short encounter before, even he, Ryo, would be able to tell that this wasn't Ciro.

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ryoji

Ryoji

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:21 am

"Y-yeah, I think I'm okay. Back home, using that much PSI would've driven me insane with pain I guess, but it feels alright here..." The effects of the atmosphere worked for them just as they worked for the Tavoo, both had more power. But the Drifters had an advantage, since they knew how limited their power was on earth - here, in Psyren, these stronger PSI powers meant that their honed endurance and power in training paid off in double. While Cide still saw him as the same useless boy, Ryoji was now far from helpless - as he deactived his Prometheus Flame Burst within his mind, the PSI reading he gave of shrank into a tiny bit, only slightly above human level.
At 'Ciros' words, Ryoji frowned a bit. What the hell was wrong this time? Was it the same as before? Maybe. He still didn't get the whole deal with Cide and Ciro, but this voice reminded him of how he threatened to kill the Pyromancer once. Even an airhead didn't forget things like that - but what he did easily forget was the imminent danger in this zone. If they had to fight, they had to fight - so what? He would activate his fire, and rock the house, like he practiced. He would have to thank Dai... or better, not thank him. Or else, one wrong word and it was over forever.
"Whatever you say, boss. I just want to get out of here as fast as I can, like usual." Unlike Ciro or Cide, in this case, he actually had a life at home to come back to - a mother waiting, and no worry in the world about money. Still... he didn't admit it, but he enjoyed being here, in Psyren. It ripped him out of the monochrome world and same days every week, which had been the reason he ditched school at 16 and never returned there. Without really realizing, he was now walking right next to Grana, being the rear guard of the four with him. Though he sucked as a guard at any position, he couldn't increase his sesnes at all. The ability to sense PSI was usually not quick enough to warn from surprise attacks.
"So... how often have you been here?" It's only the second time for me now."He directly asked Grana this question - if Ciro or whoever the hell was in his body decided to be a dick, Ryoji would simply ignore him. Maybe confidence was not at the right place here, but worrying too much... well, Ryoji wouldn't be Ryoji if the either a) wasn't covered in dust the moment he was in Psyren or b) worried about everything. Carefree, daydreaming - just not what you'd expect from someone brave enough to use the Call Card and become a Drifter in the first place.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:21 am

"Oh this is my second time too." Grana said happily, he finaly found someone that he could connect to out of this whole Psyren trouble. He had a life too back at home, a mother a sister, a busy father and a lost older brother. Plus his butler Wade. He had school to intend, and friends to make trouble with.

He even had a few girls to see back at home, but he knew his free time was gonna much much less now. He was either gonna be here, or getting ready to come back...here.

"But hey names Grana, nice to meet you. Finally somebody new to this place like me." Grana said holding out his hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:06 am

Grana wasn't taking this place serious enough, which got you killed and fast in a place like Psyren, and for once agreed with Cide's statement which rarely happened. Not seeing anything in the distance, Chatha lowered his rifle. If he had seem something in the distance it would have calmed him somewhat. Hell Tavoo would have given him something to do besides walk in this place. Leaving Grana and Ryoji to their introducing business, and continued to follow Cide through this waste land. If there was one thing he did like about this place though, it was how quiet it was, when nobody was around. Yawning, Chatha took of his jacket feeling somewhat hot here. Even though the membrane here was thicker, the sand still abosrbed enough heat to make a person sweat. Taking out his cell phone again, Chatha hoped that the phonebooth would appear on the map this time. Flipping his phone open, he realized that his phone was out of battery. Fuck my luck. Was all he said before stowing it in his pocket again. "You two kids coming" Chatha yelled behind him directing the sentence at Grana and Ryoji.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikoto Iori

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:08 am

Iori was used to running, in fact, he liked running. He had even gone out for the Saint Jerome Academy Track and Field team and had actually made it onto the 1500 Meter Race, despite the stiff competition. However, if there was running were to be divided into category, the category of running for ones life was going to be at the bottom of Iori's "Enjoyment List", right behind watching any of the "Saw" Franchise and ripping strands of his hair out. However, even though he hated doing it, running for his life, was exactly what Iori was doing. He was chased by what could only be considered monsters, for they were certainly nothing else. Nothing else could be quite so grotesque in appearance, in the gurgling, screeching and generally, terrifying noises the four creatures emitted as they chased after Iori.

As he ran, Iori had noted something; that the creatures were not designed for the terrain that he, and thus, they, ran over. With their Gorrilla-esque knuckle walking, all they did was make their primary mode of transportation sink and then slip into and on the sand that Iori ran over freely. Suddenly, a large monument to humanity's obsession with size, it's obsession with building ever larger structures exploded into Iori's tunnel vision. He had ran at an angle as he topped over a particular sand dune, and now, he was running straight towards a large chunk of cement and steel reinforcing rods. "A chunk of building" Iori thought to himself, and then he noted what a strange thought it was as he jumped, and failed to clear the chunk of cement, sending him crashing into the sand, which could not hold his weight and sent him tumbling head over heels. Screaming in terror as he fell. Suddenly, and with an explosion of pain, Iori stopped as he collided with yet another chunk of building, back first. The pain stunned Iori for the second that was necessary for the monstrous creatures to clear the hill, having lost sight of Iori as he lay just at the bottom of the sand dune, hidden by the very slab of cement that had hurt him, Iori noted that the creatures had set their minds to another task, namely, killing the group of humans they saw, only thirty meters away.

Suddenly, they were off chasing towards the people, but Iori was certain that he had the advantage, as he was already at the bottom of the sand dune, and he could run on foot in the sand as they threw themselves around to move. Scrambling to his feet, raising quite the bit of sand into the air, Iori burst out from the shadow of the building, waving his arms frantically at the people and yelling as he ran towards them, directly into the path of the monstrous creatures with the strange black orbs in their foreheads. "HEY! YOU! You people!" He shouted, trying to grab their attention "RUN!" he continued just as the creatures cleared the bottom of the sand dune, only seven meters behind Iori, their foul stench permeating the air, their stark white fur and huge, muscled arms that were longer than their legs lifting them into the air before thrusting them forwards, only for them to catch themselves again on their knuckles before repeating the process, the monsters were truly terrifying.

(Sorry if I'm interrupting. Chatha said it was alright if I posted, since you guys weren't really doing anything. I hope I'm not interrupting. Also, yes, I did mimic that other fellow, it's a very good introduction)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:03 am

Cide continued to walk ignoring Chatha, Ryoji, and Grana. Either they'd die where the ystood, or follow the big boys and get serious. Cide didn't care either way. He was a killer, not a babysitter and he sure as hell didn't feel he owed anybody here anything so he'd only protect them if it served his own goals in the long run. Afterall, why should he, a sociopath and coldblooded killer, bother with the lives of others when they didn't amuse, or interest him?

And you are going where? Cide rolled his eyes as Ciro's voice rang in his head. That annoying voice always tried to be the voice of reason where there was no reason to be had. Away from here... Ciro scowled and Cide could feel his dissatisfaction. Do YOU want to play babysitter? Do YOU want to play house with the children and Chatha? Do YOU want to be here? No? Then shut the hell up and let me do this how *I* want to do it. Am I clear. CIRO?" Ciro sighed but remained quiet.

It was then that Cide picked up on the newcomer. He turned around as he heard the commotion. "What the hell..." He narrowed his eyes a bit and sighed. "You're shitting me..." He could tell by the looks of this kid and his lack of cordination he was new. He spotted the unusual Tavoo behind him though and it lifted his mood a bit. Maybe they'd be lovely game. If not, he'd be pissed. Cide hated being inside of Ciro, but he hated babysitting more. He wasn't fit for "guard work" he was a killer; he killed. When a body needed to be put down as ruthlessly and efficiently as possible, he'd be there. Otherwise, he was not to be disturbed.

He stood there and watched the awkward boy as he tried to warn the two males who the beasts headed for. "Fucking hell. I don't get paid NEARLY enough for this bullshit...Hell, I don't get paid AT ALL!..." He summoned Noir and rushed forward in a burst of strength Rise. He landed in between Ryoji and Grana. His hands came out and he grabbed their shirts, spun, and threw them back to Chatha. When the final body was released, he finished the turn with a solid Rise empowered kick to the jaw of one of the Tavoo.

The rest of them continued their charge. They were irritated and swung their large fists at Cide to prove a point. The experienced Drifter merely smirked at their pitiful attempts and dodged every strike. They were packed with strength Rise, that much was obvious. Their blows left small craters in the ground. On the final strike before Cide's attack he jumped, and landed on the fist of one of them looking down with a disgusted frown. "Hate it too great a burden to bear...It injures the hater more than the hated. Coretta Scott King...My solution? Kill that what you hate..." The spear head of Noir impaled the beast through his core. The three others roared in unison. Cide jumped off the beast before he turned to ash. One of the remaining beasts swung, Cide ducked and used the Scythe Noir to cut the legs off him and the one next to him. They fell to their "knees" and Cide ended their existence with punches to their core. He looked at the final one and stood there as it charged him.

"Saved one for you Chatha...fail me and I swear to God I'll torture you to the point where you're wishing for death that won't come until the end of your natural life..." He mumbled to himself.

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chatha

Chatha

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:47 am

Chatha catched both Grana and Ryoji as he listened to Cide. "Fail you? When have our perfect partnership ever fail." he said while placing the two of them on the ground. He created a sword and rifle out of thin air. He tossed the sword towards the last remaining gorilla Tavoo right as it was inches from Cide's face and watched it freeze the second it made contact, freezing the Tavoo in place. "Weak" Was all Chatha said before holding the rifle to his chin, not even bothering to hold it up to his face. He first fired two at the shoulders not bothering to hit the core. Really these were the things that were chasing the person who was yelling for help. Pathetic on a whole new level, and Chatha meant on a whole new level, like redefining the word. And then fired two more shots at the legs freezing the Tavoo, inches from Cide's face, and cause it couldn't move it would not be able to touch a single hair on his body.

Getting up he walked up to the lone Tavoo, and placed his right hand on its core. Placing Rise in his hand, Chatha clenched his fist and slid which cracked right down the middle of the core. Popping his fist so that one would be able to see through it shattered the core killing the Tavoo. He turned back around not even looking at Cide, disappointed. "Lets head home."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Torino

Torino

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:00 am

Grana was surprised to be flung by Cide, towards Chatha in the middle of his handshake with the newcomer. But then he realized he was stopped because of another newcomer, that brang other Tavoo with him screaming like he did. Grana was caught by Chatha, and he stood there and watch Cide at work. Then he noticed something, he should have notice a long time ago.

These two, there so serious about this. This place it changes people, to do the worst of things in order to survive. I wonder what Ciro was like before Psyren,...what was Chatha like before he entered here aswell. They have been doing this for a while now, and its changed them. They seem annoyed by our pressence, I guess the three of us are noobs at thisso we realy dont know what is going on. But I can tell, ever since I met them at Psyren they are alot more serious alot more tense. Psyren... Will this happen to me?...Hell no.

"Hmm it seems you two are done, and would like to get moving. So lets go figure out why we are here." Grana said quite serious this time. He looked at Iori "Hey were there others with you?"

He asked Iori, looking at him. He had a smile on his face, trying to show some comfort. Ease up the situation, Cide and Chatha were serious people who took no joke while in Psyren. Grana would be the other side, still aware still cautious but more settle more at ease the two experienced Drifters.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: titles are lame...   

Back to top Go down

titles are lame...
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next