HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Scourge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Scourge   Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:54 am

Been talking about it. It's been decided that Scourge WILL be allowed. The following are the requirements for it as well as information to be apart of that group:

• You cannot be a member of Scourge AND a Star Commander.
  • Only 5 members of Scourge. Just like in the manga.
  • Because there is such a low chance for Scourge to survive a year of having 2 cores...you must do a roll after a week of having your character. The percentage is .01 or .1% I forget but it's obnoxiously low. You need to get a 24 or below to keep the character. Anything higher than 24 and your character dies.
  • Scourge members have no real ranking such as the Star Commanders. The only person they take orders from is the leader of WISE and the Scourge leader.
  • In order to even make a Scourge you must submit a substantial RP sample which must be approved by 2 admins and myself.
  • Star Commanders don't become Scourge, and Scourge don't become Star Commanders.

If you do not know how to make a roll or what it means to roll, please PM me, or hit me up in the C-box.

"Cide. Like Suicide infact. The name certainly did match him though. He was, from what Methias could tell, negativity in human form. From his lust for his PSI abilities, to his love of killing, he imbodied the darkness within every humans heart. To the extremities."

~Methias
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Scourge
Page 1 of 1