Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

God's Hand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Torino

Torino

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:12 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Psi~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(You have 15 points to spend between Burst and Trance.)

Burst: 16

Trance: 4

Rise:(You have 13 points to spend between Strength, Sense, and Self Heal)
  • Strength type: 12
  • Sense type: 2
  • Self Healing type: 1

Ability Name: God's Hand

Ability Description: Grana's ability is dubbed God's hand, and it has the abililty to manipulate and amplify Life energy. Before you go crazy let me explain in greater detail. God's hand allows Grana to use his own life energy other known as aura, aether, or even chakra. Grana likes to refer to it as Soul energy since he feels it comes from the soul. God's Hand amplifies his soul energy to such a level that it is able to be used offensively and defensively.

By Grana pouring his own soul energy into physical attacks, he is able to severly damage his targets. He is capable of forming different kinds of attacks and methods of battle with God's Hand.

Techniques: (You may have 3 techniques to start with. Every 100 points you may add 2 more.)

Soul Purge: Grana's most used and usefull attack. By pouring soul energy into his fist and connecting with the target Grana is able to release a good amount of damage on the target. But the external damamge is not what makes this technique so feared. Grana connects and effectively puts his own soul energy into the target that creates a negative energy in the opponent, that over time will start to harm and cause not only external but internal damage aswell.
Even if this attack is blocked, Grana's soul energy still connects with the opponent which will damage them over time. This attack may come out as green sparks of energy.
Grana can produce this attack not only from his fists but other body parts such as elbows, knees, feet, even the head. Because of his martial arts training he is able to use the techique very
effectively.

The negative energy stay within the body for roughly 6 posts for a hit, if hits twice then its 12 posts and the effects become more dangerous.

Claw of Hearts: Grana uses soul energy to make a claw or rather large hand. This claw is able to stretch and attack enemies from a afar. It is pretty powerfulable able to put dents in metal and slash apart hard surfaces. The claw is green and almost flame like.

Zero Soul Point Break: This technique is similar to paralyzation or freezing. But only usable if Grana has connected with Soul Purge atleast twice. If the opponent is close enough to Grana, atleast by 3 feet. With strong concentration Grana is able to focus on the negative soul energy he inplanted in the opponent, and seemingly freeze the opponent for a short amount of time (1 post). If Grana has connected with more then two soul purges, then the distance can be greater for this technique to work.

Last edited by Torino on Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 8:28 pm

Good PSI. Cide better watch it =P

Just a few minor things:

• If one were to counter Soul Purge, would the effect take place, or does it require a solid hit? Also, how long does that energy stay inside of them? From the way you're describing it it seems like it stays there forever and they gradually walk down to Death's door, which I can, sadly, not allow.
  • And how long can you Claw of Hearts extend?
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:57 pm

I guess it depends on how you counter it, If you block with a weapon but that weapon connected to you as if holding it or something like that. Then the effect still goes through. If you completly dogde it then of course you have avoided the attack and it affects. So I guess it does requie a soldid hit, but if he connects with you it goes through.

and I completly forgot to put this, The negative energy that is in a person only stays there for up to 24 hours or less. Grana only needs it in there for the fight, at the moment.

Claw of hearts can extend up to, since this is his only means of long range combat. I would want to say half of a football field. I dont really know if thats to far I would shorten it or you can decide how far it can extend.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:48 am

Torino wrote:
and I completly forgot to put this, The negative energy that is in a person only stays there for up to 24 hours or less. Grana only needs it in there for the fight, at the moment.

Can you put that into a time frame of posts? Since real time and RP doesn't always mix well lol.
Back to top Go down
Torino

Torino

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 12:55 am

ok edited : P
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

God's Hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: God's Hand   God's Hand EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 1:10 am

Approved.