Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch Work

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 4:43 am

Lyca walked up to home base, the fortress was large and intimidating to any who might not belong. She walked up to the door and it slammed open. Her left shoulder was bleeding and the hole in her clothes sugeested where she had been, the smell of burned flesh still lingered around her as the black spot on her back was charred. She walked into a large hall with a long table and alot of cahirs. It would suggest that this was a meeting hall. She let herself fall into the chair.

"I wonder where the healer went" She felt a jolt of pain running from her back to her head as her back hit the chair. She had forgotten the healers name, yet it isn;t suprising the orginasation was big and she rather not use healers.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 am

Chace walked in and looked at Lyca. He sighed. Lyca wasn't exactly his favorite person ever. She was a headcase and a half. Lyca was known for her masochistic desires and lust for pain and pleasure...which to her were the same thing. Not that pain could never be enjoyable...but the degree that she took it was just obnoxiously irritating to the Cure user. Chace walked by Lyca and sat at the other end of the table. His dark eyes were locked onto Lyca. He didn't really want to do this. But her injuries did look a tad severe. He debated this for a moment, sitting back in his chair. He then thought that he should inform her why she won't kill him, or try to harm him for taking so long in his decision. "Your wounds if left as they are will keep you out of top shape for a while...I know you want to get back out there ASAP...and you'll probably want to kill whoever did...this" --he lamely waved to her current condition-- "to you...So sit there and let me thing for a moment..."

He manifested his black butterflies. They flew over Lyca. "Hold still..." The butterflies walked over Lyca and then flew back to Chace. "Hm...Fine..." He waved a hand dismissively and the butterflies moved to Lyca. Some of them sank inside of her, others remained on the surface. Just to torment Lyca, he made the healing process as soothing and painless as possible...meaning there was zero pain.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 4:17 am

The healer walked in, the annoyance and relucntancy could be seen on his face as he sat across from her. It seemed he understood what she wanted to ask because without muttering so much as a word from Lyca he talked to her. "I don want him dead, he's way to much fun. I'll capture him and put him in a cell in this tower and then ill be able to have this much fun every day" An insane grin was on her face as she imagined the fun. Fun meaning getting hurt and hurting the person in question.

While the horrid soothing feeling envolped Lyca she turned to Chace "It seem that some powerfull people survived the Beginning of the new world, i wonder if i should tell Vergil" A playfull grin on her face, not telling meant more fun for her alone.
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:56 am

"Yeah yeah...Do whatever the hell you want to do with him. It's really none of my desire to know what the hell you do cause I just don't care." Lyca was all healed and the butterflies faded away. "Now then. Anything else I can do for you? Besides give you pointers on how not to end up getting cured again?" His snide remark was filled with apathy and a sense of annoyance. Not annoyance with her, but annoyance that he was here. But that's what you get when you're the only person who can do what you can do.

He sat back in his chair and brushed some dust off of his shoulder casually.
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Lyca had to think awhile. "Doy you mean like how to evade the vital area's easier?" It had a nnocent senses to it how she just didn;t understand the question to her getting hurt and coming back bloody and beat up is an indication it was a good fight. This made the question hard for her to understand as it was implied it was to prevent any injury, rather then taking damage that did not need to be healed.

Lyca tried to decide what to do now and decided to see if one of the other star commanders had met any of these stronger humans. "have you met any humans lately? Ones that could equal a star commander?" she decided to start with a normal WISE member though she didn;t know if Chace even left the tower "And do you know where the other stars went?
Back to top Go down
Raven

Raven

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 3:13 am

Chace rolled his eyes. Lyca was, in his eyes, one of the biggest twits he ever met. He dismissed her question finding it not even remotely worth answering. He looked up for a bit unsure of what to do. He wasn't going anywhere for a while. He had no plans. Then the psychotic woman spoke up. He looked at her with stoic and dead eyes. Was she truly asking him this? He just wanted to walk out of there. "If I did I would not tell you if I saw any...I am interested in the knowledge of personas...not killing them. Though I won't hesitate to kill, and if they prove to be worthless to me, you will be...eventually someone who I tell..."

He thought for a moment about the others. "Natsu is doing whatever she may do. I don't know, nor do I care. I detest her almost as much as you. Andrew is around here dealing with a situation. Don't interrupt. He's got it covered. And Vergil is browsing Second B..."
Back to top Go down
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 2:39 am

Lyca thought it over, if she told Vergil she might not be able to enjoy much more bloodshed. Though she might get to go kill more, she was balancing the chances and wondfer what to do. Chace seemed to be reluctant to have anything to do with her and she herself wasn;t much of a planner. The fact that most of the WISE was busy made it even harder to decide on anyone but Vergil. She sighed and stood up "I'll go to sector B then" She was hoping to run into someone else. Though Vergil did seem to enjoy eliminating people he did not seem to enjoy it as much as her. Something she did not understand, though it seemed alot of people had that problem. It was sad that so many people had that strange illness that made them less human, the illness 'compassion'.

{Exit}
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Patch Work Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patch Work   Patch Work Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch Work
Page 1 of 1