Psyren Reborn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Psyren based RP

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Act of Revenge and Love

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ciro

Ciro

An Act of Revenge and Love Empty
PostSubject: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

Ciro had something to do. He had a goal this morning. To free his mother, and make sure she's safe. To tell her that HE is safe. To make her smile and get better. Ciro knew what to do. He was walking down the streets of Manhattan, his PSI was flared though as he was a bit enraged and anxious. He didn't know what to do. Well...he knew what to do, but he wasn't sure how to go about it. Should he just go in guns blazing? Should he stealth his way inside? "Whatever you do, kill the bastard that hurt our mother..." That was one thing Ciro-Cide, the name they went by when they agreed upon something, agreed upon. They both wanted Sid dead. The man who abused him, humiliated him, hurt him, and kept his mother mortally ill. He had to pay and Ciro would be the one to make that happen.

The only reason Cide wasn't going to do it was because Cide was Sid's creation. Ciro was Sid's old punching bag. Ciro had more invested in his. Cide was just the emotional manifestation. Ciro was going to make sure his supposed "step-father" would feel every ounce of pain.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

The pair walked down the street. The effect of Ciro's PSI on the world around him was floating cars, trashcans fell over, fire hydrants burst open, and sometimes people were also lifted up. A few people looked at him, but nobody really went out of their way to speak to him. He could see in their eyes that they feared him. If these things were his fault, they wanted no part in his wrath.

Ciro continued to walk quickly. If he was aware of the changing world around him it didn't show. It was early afternoon. The bitch should be home, and the bitch would pay. Ciro had thought about this day for what seemed like an eternity. But now that it was here...what was going to happen? Would be really go through with it? Could he go through with it? Yes...yes he could, and yes he would. It would be a glorious display of power and fury. It would be a message to the bastard who put him in there. He would not be pushed around. He would not back down...he was going to get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:26 am

He was coming up upon the building. He leaned against the wall because he would have to wait until night. He didn't want a crowd for what he'd do. He wouldn't need one. It wasn't a "crowd" needing event. All he wanted was the man whom raised him in hell to understand...to know what he did, to know what he took. He stripped Ciro of his freedom. He stole his happiness. What kind of person he is today is all Sid's fault, but the person he is isn't a bad one...just a rather empty hollow shell of what he once was. Sid would get off a lot easier than this.

A few people looked at Ciro as they walked past him. His PSI had calmed down, but now they looked at him because they thought he was poor. After all, it was a weekend, midday, and here he was with a hood up sitting against a building next to a dirty ally. Why wouldn't he be just some kid waiting to exact revenge?
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Nightfall came soon enough. Ciro had accumulated a total of five dollars in change, but at the moment he had fifty cents because he used his PSI and the coins to completely wreck people's cars. He didn't care for their possessions. They relied on them too much. It was such a shame that they would have to repair their car, boo-hoo. Whatever. The world was destined to be ruined anyway. Not even half of these people would survive. Maybe a fifth...possibly a tenth. He couldn't care less about the number. He just didn't want to see half of these people again. The other half he sure as hell didn't wanna see again.

Nonetheless. The streets began to empty just a bit. Ciro stood up and walked to the apartment door. He used his telekinesis to open it from the inside and walked in. It was the moment of truth. Would he go through with his plan? Or would he chicken out?
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

Ciro calmly walked into the apartment building. His apartment...or what was his apartment was on the third floor, C4. Ciro stood in front of the door for a long time. He knocked on the door and waited. He heard some shuffling. Using sense Rise he heard the mumbling of a male behind the door as well. He took a deep breath. It was the moment of truth for him. The door knob turned. His heart was pounding in his throat. His palms were sweaty as well. He was trying to keep his nerves under control. He appreciated Cide's understanding of that and him not saying anything.

The door opened and Sid looked at Ciro. It had been some time since the two saw each other. Sid didn't seem to recognize Ciro. He just looked at him with one of those "what the shit do you want?" looks. That pissed Ciro off. He knew what he was going to do now. Sid had to die. Sid would die. By not remembering his victim, by not remembering Ciro, he had sealed his own death warrant. And Ciro had no objection.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:27 am

Ciro used his gift of the silver tongue to get inside the place. It took a few minutes but eventually the asshole let him inside. Ciro sat down on the couch and held himself for a moment. Sid just looked at him with a disgusted look. "You're supposed to have a dick, not a pussy. Stop acting like a little bitch, man up, and get the fuck over it..." Ciro was displaying incredible willpower right now. He heard a soft sound in the next room. His eyes shifted to the door that was slightly open. Sid saw him and frowned. "Don't ask. Nothing, NOTHING, important is in there..."

Ciro was done playing now...
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Ciro stood up and a few of the furniture did too. Sid just looked at him. "What on God's green earth..." Ciro casually pointed to Sid. Suddenly the man found he couldn't move. His arms were locked behind him and his legs shoved together. His body began moving without walking. He looked perplexed. "Who the am I?..." Sid shook his head, "I don't fucking know! If I knew I wou-" Ciro used his telekinesis to slam Sid on the floor. The pressure put on him was enough to cause bone to crack. "WHO THE FUCK AM I!?" He was shouting now. He didn't care if his mother heard him. He wanted her to hear him. Sid was crying out for his life. "I don't know! I don't know man! Just let me go!!" Ciro was getting incredibly irritated. More things were lifting off the ground as his PSI fed on his emotions.

Ciro lifted Sid again and moved him slowly before throwing him up against the wall that led to the outside world. "One...more...guess..." His voice was low and bestial. He was deathly serious about this. Murder was perfectly okay with him. There was no way to link him to any of this. All this damage and chaos. And not a single thing contained his finger print. Sure there may be footage of him entering the building and a hair left behind. But he was a lithe teenager. Sid was a two hundred pound man in his late thirties. How could this have happened and Ciro in all his "weakness" have done any of this? Sid's eyes were wide and he was scanning Ciro's face. Finally it clicked, and Ciro knew it. He smiled wickedly at the older male as he saw the realization dawn on him.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

Ten minutes later and the cops began knocking on the door. Sid was screaming until Ciro used his powers to lock his mouth shut. Tears were streaming down his face as he felt the pressure of Ciro's power closing in on his body. The door was held shut. No matter what the cops did, they could not get in. A large crowd developed outside with a few more cop cars and cops down there. Ciro was lost in himself. Cide was quiet the entire time. "I'm sorry, Boy. I'm sorry I'm sorry! Please...Please don't hurt me..." Ciro narrowed his eyes and his "grip" on Sid increased dramatically. "What did you just call me...WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!" Sid was full on crying now. He couldn't help it.

"What's my name?" Sid was trying to breath but it wasn't coming out. His voice was lost in his fear. Swallowing became hard as well and his heart was pounding on his chest. "You don't know my name do you? All these years you tormented me...abused me...and you never even bothered to learn my fucking name...I'm done with you...You'll never hurt me or my mother again..." Ciro increased the flow of his power and smiled a dead smile at Sid.
Back to top Go down
Ciro

Ciro

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 6:28 am

And here came the end of Sid. Ciro used a controlled, but violent, burst of psychic energy at Sid, but bent it so that it curved around him, then reformed behind him. The entire wall was blown away. Screams came out from below. Sid continued to beg for his life, but Ciro was not going to listen to it. "For your sake, I hope Hell does not exist..." He stepped forward slowly and Sid began to float out the wall. Ciro was two feet from the edge, Sid was five feet over the edge. "Goodbye Sid..." Sid rose up and let out a loud scream that got lost in his throat as he was shoved down at a speed that human eyes couldn't follow. One moment he was up in the air. The next minute there was blood, flesh, and bone fragments all over the streets.

Ciro didn't bother looking. He didn't care enough. He used his telekinesis to leave a note that said to take care of his mother. And with that he literally flew out of the hole in the wall and away from the scene. He left behind flashing lights, crying citizens, and shouting cops.

:: EXIT ::
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Act of Revenge and Love   An Act of Revenge and Love Empty

Back to top Go down

An Act of Revenge and Love
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Psyren Reborn :: Present Time :: America-
Jump to: