HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:07 am

Natsu walked along the barren hills and tattered buildings, jumping from rooftop to broken rooftop, going around aimlessly while thoughts of all kinds swam around inside of her head.

The source of these thoughts was the man that she had met many years ago, the man who disappeared and then returned after such a long absence.

Where have you been all this time? Natsu asked silently
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:39 am

The air was as always, thick and warm. The white veil blocking every ray of the sun, Lyca was glad it was there but couldn't help but wodner what delightfull pain it would cause to bath in the warm light. The drawback would be that she wouldn't be able to fight anymore so she refreained from it. Skipping along she was searching for her fellow star commanders, she was looking for Vergil but she was hoping she would run into someone else. The main reason anyone other then Vergil wouldn't keep her from attacking the man from earlier if she found out where he was. Or atleast she had the feeling Vergil would.

She wasn;t really good in reading presences but she could atleast follow certain trails, the ground and foot prints. It wasn;t hard there weren;t many people left and tavoo usually left very diffrent trials. She reached a devestated city the collapsed buildings, shattered glass, and some buried cars. Lyca jumped up a lamp post to see better, The shade of the building covering her. If she was to prevail next time over the man she needed to know burst, But till now she had no knowledge of it so she might need to practise diffrently from normal.

She was over thinking it when suddenly a shadow flew from one building to another. Someone was on the rooftops, she used rise and jumped up too. She was getting excited this could be one more like that man, though her hope was crushed when she caught up with the shadow. "Ow its just you Natsu" She grinned while stopping nfront of her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:18 am

Natsu listened through the sounds of the wind, her mind was on other things, but her senses were not. She listened to each tiny creak and crackle as someone approached her from behind. She turned around and looked to see Lyca, the 4th Star Commander.

"Oh Lyca" Natsu said surprised, she wasn't expecting her to be here. "What are you doing here?"

Natsu wasn't that close to Lyca, but they knew each other. But Natsu didn't think that she would find another member of WISE outside of the base, most of them don't leave a lot.

"Well since you are here" Natsu said "Do you have anything to report?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:24 am

"Report? uhm well i met a funny guy a few hours ago. He wasn;t really strong he died after i poked him abit" Sh refered to the katana sticking in his chest as the body lay on the floor, dead. "Then an even funnier guy showed up, he was really strong. I had so much fun, i wish that fight never ended. The pain of those wonderfull flaming rods piercing my skin. She seemed to be daydreaming as she was teling these gruesome tales. The strange part was that she had a look as if she was telling about a crush she has.

After snapping out of it she looked back to Natsu "But what i was wondering might you know more about these strong people? It doesn;t seem they belong to WISE and he was very reluctant to play with me or accept my generous proposal to become my prisoner of fun" She had a serious look on her face as she asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:06 am

"Well thats..." Natsu said awkwardly, Lyca creeped her out sometimes "Interesting..."

Natsu pondered what Lyca had said, there were other PSI users around, the ones she met at the base obviously weren't normal, their clothes were from years back and their bodies were clean, not something that survivors would appear like.

Natsu thought about what it could possibly mean, she had met one those people before, but he disappeared without a trace, but now he returned not looking a day older than before.

This is definitely strange Natsu thought to herself

Natsu turned her attention towards Lyca.

"Did you report this to Vergil?" Natsu asked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:49 am

"Ow right, Vergil, i should tell him, shouldn;t i" You could read it of her face she did not plan on telling him. All she was looking for was information about these strong PSI users. It was obvious she was just looking for her next fight, Though she did realise that she needed to gain more power. She had heard about the procedure to implant two illumina cores but she would risk it. Not becuase the pain was excruciatingly deliscious but because the chance of survival would probly kill her and no life is no fun.

"You know we could just ignore Vergil and go hunting together" Lyca didn;t like sharing her toys but to be able to keep hunting but sharing is still better then not hunting at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:51 am

Natsu looked at the 4th Star Commander with confused and somewhat disturbed eyes. She let out a loud sigh and scratched the back of her head. She hated having to deal with this stuff, but that is what she gets for signing up.

Why the hell do I work with such freaks? Natsu thought to herself

"Well" Natsu began "I guess I can go "hunting" with you"

Natsu walked past Lyca and jumped off the building. She looked back up to Lyca and called back to her.

"You coming?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Sat Nov 06, 2010 3:49 am

Lyca followed Natsu and headed for the desolate plains, She looked towards Natsu. Shge remembered that Natsu had a strong burst and knew how to use it.

"Oy Natsu, can ya explain the basics for burst use?" Lyca was one out of a million people with the talent to learn quike and adapt fast, though all the star commanders might be as they all learned strong PSI, She just needed to know the basics before she started with the concept.

This feeling that she could grow cause more pain more destruction. The shivers of excitment crawled down her back, giving an eery feel to any gather around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Sat Nov 06, 2010 5:34 pm

Natsu turned around slightly when she thought about what Lyca had just asked her. The two never talked much, so this was something that would peek Natsu's interest.

"The basics of Burst?" Natsu repeated questioningly "Well the concept of Burst is to manipulate the world around you"

Natsu took a small piece of metal and held it in her hand. She cupped it lightly and it stayed in plain view.

"When you use Burst, you need to understand the concept of your own power" Natsu said "The better you understand, the better your specialty in it will be"

Natsu absorbed the heat from the pipe, making the water freeze over it, and the metal began to crack. Natsu crushed the pipe within her hand and wiped off the excess rubble.

"I myself didn't learn what I could do without the help of Grigori, but once I learned the basics of what I could do, I worked my way up" Natsu continued to explain

Natsu then noticed a figure running across the barren wasteland at a quick pace, it seemed like this person was running from something. He looked similar to the man Chatha that Natsu had met earlier.

"If you do that" Natsu said, raising her arm and pointing her hand towards the figure. "You can do something like this"

Natsu then unleashed a massive beam of heat and fire straight for the man, the beam ripped through the buildings and racked along the ground, eventually hitting its mark and resulting in a grand explosion. Natsu took a moment to admire the explosion and then turned to Lyca, raising an eyebrow.

"So do you get what I just told you?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:12 am

Lyca was kinda bored with the way Natsu destroyed the human, they were rare. Even if one saw one it would probly be a WISE member or a tavoo, so when one sees a human not of WISE it was something special. To Lyca it was both boring and a waste to kill so quike and effcient. Though at the moment she was more interrested in what Natsu had to say, the things she said were interresting and it seemed one only needs to imagine what he want to bring it forth.

"Sure" She used abit more Rise and crossed a large gap in between to skyscrappers. "By the way do you have any ideas where those strong guys could be? Mine dissappeared after our fun time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:42 am

"I have no idea" Natsu replied "They seemed to just appear out of nowhere, I haven't seen people this powerful"

Natsu herself walked along the lines and moved freely along with Lyca. Despite the talk, they were still looking around for humans. She used her sensing rise in order to listen for a possible attack or discovery. Sure enough she caught a scent.

"Lyca, this one is yours" Natsu said pointing in a direction "Over there"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:02 am

Lyca saw the person as Natsu said it, The offer was one she took with pleasure. She decided to try this burst thing, Focussing and trying to create soemthing. Slowly an aura rose fromLyca a single dark shadowy form hovered behind her. A child like form could be made out, it had a insane smile as it lifted its arm. The arm was shapped like a gun coming from a sleeve, the gun became clearer and clearer. With a single shot a bullet was fired at high speed, it hit the human running as it saw the two Star commanders. The bullet shatetred the humans knee cap, Blood gushed form his wound.

Lyca was happy it worked, She tried harder the shadow fired another shot, the bullets hit the human making him scream in agony. The shadow Looked at its master and grinned before vanishing. Lyca let out a little puf of exhaustian as she was pleased with the result. She made a grin at Natsu as she left the human alone, he was bleeding and on the verge of death, he would die a slow and painfull death, slowly bleeding to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natsu

Natsu

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:42 pm

Natsu looked down at the man as he crawled towards her, tugging on the rim of her skirt. He looked up at her with pitiful eyes, begging for release from the pain. However, Natsu wasn't in a merciful mood. Within several moments, an orb of orange light surrounded the man.

"There, I made your death that much slower" Natsu said "You never said what I was going to put you through"

From within the orb, smoke and the scent of searing flesh, bone and hair could be smelled. The sounds of the man's guttural screams. Natsu looked at Lyca and then walked past her.

When the man was set free from the orb, he was burn completely, his old wound was closed. However now her was covered completely in 3rd degree burns. His body was bleeding whenever he moved from the pain and every movement made it even more painful. As Natsu walked away, all that could be heard was the man gasps for air from his burn mouth. His last few hours were going to be the most painful moments of his entire life, and there was nothing he could do about it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lyca Tsuki

Lyca Tsuki

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:56 am

Lyca was amuzed by the spectacal, with a grin she bowed besides the living soon to be corpse. From the charred body a whisper came "h h help me......." Lyca laughed and whispered something into his ear before walking away, a hopeless stare was on the body's face as tears ran down his face. If he had had the strength he would have yelled out loud. Lyca was happy mood and wondered how she could reinforce her burst. It was a grand power and she had tasted the potential, but it didn;t seem complete to her yet. Though the whole concept of just one seemed boring she would have to think about this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)   

Back to top Go down

Walking [part 2] (PRIVATE/No touchy)
Page 1 of 1